What's new

Cigar Related Decals

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
How about some UV-resistant vinyl BOTL.org stickers? That would be cool.
I second that.
Yes I would sport it on the truck and one for the wineador
I think you actually maybe able to just get the logo (with permission) and have someone else print them our like zazzle or something.

Just thought of that. I'll try it out (like pay for some sheets) if we can use the BOTL logo. If anyone knows the details about that and has a good image just send me a PM and I'll do it after I find out if it's okay or not.
I think Kennedy Graphics would do a much better job than Zazzle.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
How about some UV-resistant vinyl BOTL.org stickers? That would be cool.
I second that.
Yes I would sport it on the truck and one for the wineador
I think you actually maybe able to just get the logo (with permission) and have someone else print them our like zazzle or something.

Just thought of that. I'll try it out (like pay for some sheets) if we can use the BOTL logo. If anyone knows the details about that and has a good image just send me a PM and I'll do it after I find out if it's okay or not.
I think Kennedy Graphics would do a much better job than Zazzle.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
Oh okay. I'm not tech savy by any means so I just probably googled stickers and zazzle was the first one that popped up lol. Thanks for the info.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey guys, most of your local sign/print shops can do the stickers for you. You would need to provide them with a graphic usually in .pdf or Adobe Illustrator format. Most shops can do sticker printing or die cut vinyl for you. I use my local sign makers because they are able to work with me right at their computer and get all my info so I get exactly what I want. An added plus is I support local business.

If you get permission to use the BOTL logo, have someone with a vector program like Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator (preferred) create a vector of your graphic. This makes it easier for the printing guys to work with. Be careful-- a lot of printing companies charge a "set up" fee. This is especially true if they have to take a jpeg or gif and "re-create" it into a usable vector.

Hope this helps-- dp

That is badass. You need to do a "how too" thread.
Thanks, I have a few more to do before I even think of that lol. One of these went to Brother Fia and the other went to ChiefHava.

Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
Hey guys, most of your local sign/print shops can do the stickers for you. You would need to provide them with a graphic usually in .pdf or Adobe Illustrator format. Most shops can do sticker printing or die cut vinyl for you. I use my local sign makers because they are able to work with me right at their computer and get all my info so I get exactly what I want. An added plus is I support local business.

If you get permission to use the BOTL logo, have someone with a vector program like Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator (preferred) create a vector of your graphic. This makes it easier for the printing guys to work with. Be careful-- a lot of printing companies charge a "set up" fee. This is especially true if they have to take a jpeg or gif and "re-create" it into a usable vector.

Hope this helps-- dp

That is badass. You need to do a "how too" thread.
Thanks, I have a few more to do before I even think of that lol. One of these went to Brother Fia and the other went to ChiefHava.
I own a Screen Printing and Design Shop, I can do the sticker graphics for you guys, and I definitely support local, small businesses but the best sticker place I've found and used was www.stickerobot.com. They have the most legit setup, quality and lowest prices I've found.

Let me know if you guys want me to work on the graphic!

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Looking to get something made for the front of my vino. I don't think it would be a problem but I will check on getting Skip's permission for something with the Cromagnon logo made. Any one willing to do that?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Crap, I just threw away a ton of stickers and decals that were sitting around the shop. I get them all the time when our cigar orders come in. I'll start saving them from now on.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Crap, I just threw away a ton of stickers and decals that were sitting around the shop. I get them all the time when our cigar orders come in. I'll start saving them from now on.
Hell yeah. There are a ton of us that want em lol.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not forget to contact your online cigar vendors for decals, too. They receive many marketing materials they do not need. It is hard to put stickers on your website. I sent a message to a couple of the places I buy cigars from online and received a large envelope stuffed with posters, stickers, and brochures they had lying around in their office.

If I ever get my smoke room finished, I'll be hanging the posters and the stickers. I need to remember to start watching for frames for those posters, I do not want to thumbtack them to the walls.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0