What's new

Cigar Related Decals

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
There is a market for a good BOTL decal!....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Very true; been looking for one of the "Box label" BOTL sticker for a while now.... pretty sure they are long gone.
You talikn' about the warranty seal BOTL sticker?
Si, I know we had a second release but I been gone so long im sure they have all vanished
Well you sir will search no more, I have an extra with your name on it.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I absolutely think it's high time more were made. I could use a couple for sure. A little 2-3" BOTL sticker would be perfect for my herfador!

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Is there anywhere for some with the actual botl logo, not just block letters, or did anyone have luck taking the logo to a local shop?

Last edited:

javman

Javman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check ebay, they always have cool decals for sale depending on the brand you are loyal to. I prefer Liga privada and if you do a search for liga privada you will find decals for sale. I'm sure other lines can be found in there as well. From what I have seen they are not too expensive.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just ask the shops I buy from for some stickers and they usually have extras. Also heard a few guys say just to email the companies and they sometimes will send out a few stickers for you.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Anyone have a connection for getting some vinyl stickers made up? or a recommended site? Would like a couple for the wino.