What's new

Cigar Rolling Equipment for sale

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Time is managed by the amount of cigars being made in the session. Using sealed containers allows pausing.
That's a good point. When i started I was always rolling these huge batches of like 6-10 cigars, because that's how I learn stuff: quick feedback and repetition, muscle memory through fast reps and improvements; but now I rarely roll more than two at a time, and typically while doing something else like watching sports on TV or trying to get away from it when the gf is watching The Bachelor. Takes a few minutes to get a couple bunches in the box, then ten minutes some other time (whenever) to wrap them.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
An alternative to the factory style tuck cutter.

This cutter is available new around $55. I've had one that has lasted 20+ years and still going strong. Never had a problem and never even sharpened the blade.
Con...It is limited to a 54 RG cigar and there is no way to set a specific length but I don't need either of those features.
Pro... Good quality. Way cheaper than a tuck cutter but cuts the end perfectly clean. It is also good at cutting the cap prior to smoking.

View attachment 109536
I think you may have presented an excellent solution for this cheap bastard. Another plus, that is much nicer looking for live rolling events than a tuck cutter. Win, win, win for me

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You dont need any of this to start, all you need is Leaf
Correctamundo. I've always said "spend your money on leaf".

There is a pair of scissors and a capping tool over on the right side. I already had a pizza cutter. The pizza cutter (Cutco) has a very good bearing and NO wobble like cheap cutters have. Cuts straight and true.
This granite tile was $9. My total expenditure to get started for tools was $10 to produce the cigars shown. Any other money went for leaf.

Cutting board.jpg

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you have time to smoke, you have time to roll . Doing the two together is one of life's greatest joys
Agree completely!
Rolling in the house (basement) is what I do. No smoking in the house.. she said she'd kill me if I lit one up inside.
Since I'm not done living I'll obey. :)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I need a tuck cutter. I rarely see a good one advertised on eBay
and if its a good one - its stupidly priced. someone needs to make a chinese knockoff for a low price. (i love the older well used ones - but something simple and new and easily replaceable if necessary would be great)