What's new

Cigar Rolling Equipment for sale

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all. Been eves dropping on the thread and reading up on and watching roll your own vids on YouTube. Really enjoy @blisscigarco vids (I find them to be very thiurough and insightful). Now I’m really feeling like I’m ready to purchase and am looking at LO’s leaf material. My question is what’s the noticeable difference in the Nicaragua ligero from each regions in terms of flavor, aroma and combust ability?? I’m sure you guys have quite a bit of personal experience in burning and sampling each part of the plant while creating blends (hence my question). I really appreciate any response in advance.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section of the forum. I’m new to the platform so, and point to the right direction would be much appreciated.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
.... what’s the noticeable difference in the Nicaragua ligero from each regions in terms of flavor, aroma and combust ability?? ....
That seems like a really steep slope to start with. Pick out some samples from LO and get your hands dirty. ..or a sampler? just don't over think the first hump.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That seems like a really steep slope to start with. Pick out some samples from LO and get your hands dirty. ..or a sampler? just don't over think the first hump.
Placing an order tonight and going to attempt* to roll some puros to try to identify the different flavors as it relates to the different types of leaf. I did go to the “show us your latest leaf purchase” and found very useful info. Thank you guys.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Placing an order tonight and going to attempt* to roll some puros to try to identify the different flavors as it relates to the different types of leaf. I did go to the “show us your latest leaf purchase” and found very useful info. Thank you guys.
Look forward to being your best teacher. there are things you will learn that just can not be taught.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
This is a very good plan. Keep in mind that individual leaf flavors don't always behave the same in a blend, but the pros do this very thing for a reason. It is important to know your leaf and that's a good way to learn it. I will roll several cheroots of individual leaves and light them at the same time so I can taste them individually, and also together. It's a lot of fun.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very good plan. Keep in mind that individual leaf flavors don't always behave the same in a blend, but the pros do this very thing for a reason. It is important to know your leaf and that's a good way to learn it. I will roll several cheroots of individual leaves and light them at the same time so I can taste them individually, and also together. It's a lot of fun.
Thanks. What you’re saying makes perfect sense. Definitely want to understand the flavors of the leaf and the way they express them selves together and apart. I’m just slipping down the rabbit hole!!