CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought a board with tuck cutter.
$61 including shipping. I’m pretty lucky I think. Hope the cutter doesn’t need much work.
This arrived today. A day ahead of schedule

The board looks like it’s never been used. The cutter is sharp and at first glance looks to be used very little.

I’ll give it a try tonight and this weekend give it a through workout. So far I’m pretty happy with it. Hope the cutter is as good as I think it is.

I didn’t think I wanted or “needed” a tuck cutter, however this might be a good addition to my rolling equipment

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This arrived today. A day ahead of schedule

The board looks like it’s never been used. The cutter is sharp and at first glance looks to be used very little.

I’ll give it a try tonight and this weekend give it a through workout. So far I’m pretty happy with it. Hope the cutter is as good as I think it is.

I didn’t think I wanted or “needed” a tuck cutter, however this might be a good addition to my rolling equipment
That sounds and looks good. I like that price.
He's got 52s and 48s. they were at $50. now selling for $35. it looks like he got some plastic molds to replace the wood.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have something I might be willing to part with, a wood mold that evidently once belonged to one Rolando. The diameter of the slots is 39-40 ish. Length is 5 5/8. Since I already have a 38, 40, and 42, it's somewhat redundant. What's he hoping to spend? This one cost me $50+shipping.

Reactions: nic