What's new

Cigar Rolling Equipment for sale

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kind of the same shape but better and missing length adjust too.
Shows above average list which, has been lower then average. SOLD TUCK CUTTER

I like that it has some paint left on it, the stamp is there, no replacement parts and low use I'd bet. I always liked it. me, id try getting all of these back to work.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Marc L @webmost

Hey, I know a dude who is looking for one of those tiny pizza cutters for his rolling efforts, but he can't find where to buy them. But I think I've seen photos from you guys where you have such, at least MarcL for sure. Could you please give me some info to help me find one of these things for my friend? Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Marc L @webmost

Hey, I know a dude who is looking for one of those tiny pizza cutters for his rolling efforts, but he can't find where to buy them. But I think I've seen photos from you guys where you have such, at least MarcL for sure. Could you please give me some info to help me find one of these things for my friend? Thanks!
I got one at a Walmart in the fabric section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Marc L @webmost

I like the 18 mm size. The finger tip fiskar Rotary-Cutter I use I have not been able to locate on line in stock. The one I got from a fabric store.

This is the closes one like it.

Hardware, box store or fabric store might be the type of place you could find a Fiskars-Fingertip-Rotary-Cutter on the shelf.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow! Gotta love the imagination that went into that fingertip handle!
As to whether it would work, I have my doubts... but kudos to the inventor nonetheless.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is the most amazing cigar gear deal in the history of cigar gear deals. an 8x50 plastic mold, a chaveta, and cap cutters for $60 +$11.50 shipping. I'd buy it but I already have two 50s, and this appears to be the same chaveta, mas o menos, that I already have.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@webmost Do you know what kind of wood these old rolling boards are made of? Someone asked me what kind of wood I roll on, and I want to reply with something besides "old."