What's new

Cigar Rolling Equipment for sale

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair, pp has some weird new seller rules, which I think is linked to eBay.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Lmao well that may explain it in fairness to the seller. I haven't purchased from eBay in a couple of years.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
ebay owned PP and it was the ONLY way to pay. PP is no longer owned by ebay and ebay is creating their own payment system.

BUT - you should have no issues getting your refund

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, the seller said they had PP issues and had to cancel the entire transaction...on eBay. This was after I sent the money and it was withdrawn from my account. Yeah...sure, okay.

They posted again to me saying they would list it again and I could pay for it....again. no thanks.still haven't received my refund.

Also....why does it say lapyap when I spell pay pal?
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Tapatalk turns the word around. I don’t know why

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nope, I let it go because I bought a new wooden 52 x 6.5 torpedo from the guy at Etsy.(70$)
3 $ shipping !
I started with 70 $ at Ebay
Love the Honduras-to-Honduras shipping! To California it's $35, which practically doubles the price of many of his great molds.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
They do that because PP does not allow customers to use their services for tobacco products. Somehow Leaf Only has gotten around that, but the forum does that to protect itself and it's users
i suspect because LO isn't selling actual tobacco products - they're merely selling agricultural items (leaves). probably a bit of a loophole that PP can't get them on.

Jan Bynens

Moscca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few days back I picked up my first torpedo mold.
It’s made from wood, nice but to fragile. That’s why I prefere plastics ones. Opening is a pain in the ass.
I think I can find out the bunching part, but have no clue for the wrapping.
Are here Some video out covering this ? Bliss ??
Thanks !

Rating - 100%
1   0   0