What's new

cigar shop going out of business

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know the shop its only been open for 2yrs or so very small place 10 people fills up the shop.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
just called... spoke to the owner. says he's looking to sell the whole inventory in one shot.

was hoping i could score a box on the cheap. i'd be interested to see what he has in his inventory.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
looks like alot of interest on this... but i didn't go into alot of detail with the owner as I did not expect to be able to buy the entire inventory. i was hoping for just a box or 2.

hopefully he sends an accurate inventory to AZCigarNut and then we can see what's what.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I as well am not interested in going overboard, I would go for a box or two. I'm hoping that since the shop is small and since it sounds like the regulars have already picked over a lot that maybe there would only be a handful left, Just hope its still some good stuff and not bundle packs lol

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I've seen a couple smaller shops go out in Chicago. Good luck guys mist the time it's natural cigs, philly blunts etc left.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
one more reason to avoid online retailers.

support your local business man.
So what you are saying is if I can get a box online for $150, but the b&m has the same box but wants $190, I should buy it from them? I think you need to be competative in all markets. If you can't be competative then you don't have a chance. I think there are quite a few places (b&m's) that where and are looking to take advantage of a rising market aren't doing enough homework before the start thier business. That's why I decided not to open a b&m. Too competative.

I am not saying I don't support local b&m's, I am saying that money has a value in todays world and you need to spend it as wisely as possible.

axi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a friend pass by and they were out of all tats except for cojonu 09's and the OR triunfadors. They had a bunch of padrons and a few other things but nothing on discount.