What's new

Cigar smoking room build - ventilation, decoration, pics

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And this is part of why I stall.
I was going to lay out the tile but wasn’t happy with my floor yet. Got out the patch again. Tomorrow Tiles, I swear!

I need accountability and ass kicking lol

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Oof! That must have been scary. I’m a huge foodie traveling the world doing tasting menus and Michelin meals. I’ve been going to the extremes with my meals to try and get it back. Lots of hot and spicy, sweet, off the wall strong etc. today I ordered in some Indian and could taste it!! So it is already coming back some, I’m hopeful.

Did you have to do any taste training?
I think time was the biggest factor for me in getting it back. It varies so much for everyone. It also caused very loud ringing in my ears which took several months to subside. I did make extra efforts to concentrate on strong tasting foods and drinks I normally ate to help my brain associate with them better. I also maxed out my oral health routine to include using a metal tongue scrapper which actually helped considerably. TMI I know.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yesterday I taped everything off and spray painted matte walls to protect the Venetian plaster, and put the ceiling back together.

I over did it a bit and am resting again today - woke at 6:20, had to nap again by 8:00 slept ‘till noon. Slowly started moving.

All that’s left now is to lay the VTC tile over the heated floor. I’m going to mock it up later if I have energy. I can’t decide square to the walls or on a 45 degree angle to walls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That ceiling is awesome!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cut all the VTC to fit. It took a lot longer than I thought!

Now I need to figure out how to glue it all down straight.

I’m back to the city tomorrow (quarantine over yay!) so not sure when I’ll have time to take it al out and glue it down. I might have to just hire it out, we will see.