DONOR
Rating - 100%
381   0   0
Glad to see you are back on track.

I have enjoyed following this!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.

After having a few more sticks in the room, 190cfm fan is not enough.

I also think the exit diffuser I got to use as the intake (purely because it looked cool) is hurting the airflow.

So today I ripped out the diffuser and all the 4” stuff and ordered a 6” 390 cfm fan.

I’m looking for a nice looking 6” intake to mount to the joists and will run 6” all the way outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.

After having a few more sticks in the room, 190cfm fan is not enough.

I also think the exit diffuser I got to use as the intake (purely because it looked cool) is hurting the airflow.

So today I ripped out the diffuser and all the 4” stuff and ordered a 6” 390 cfm fan.

I’m looking for a nice looking 6” intake to mount to the joists and will run 6” all the way outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That 190 never stood a chance.

I'm running a 370cfm w/ dual intakes and its barely enough for me smoking solo. I have it on a timer based on @WNYTONY setup and it'll continue to clear the room after I leave. The Rabbit Air does wonders for clearing any odors.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the process of finishing my room which is a 20’ x 17’ with 9’ ceilings. now to be fair my room is not in my livable house but my 40x60 metal workshop. I originally thought that the two Rabbit Airs I purchased would be enough but added the large Renpho which has helped. I am still planning on adding a ERV which will cycle the air in the room and exchange it with fresh outside air on a set schedule throughout the day. This is a must because of how tight I made my room in an effort to keep in the smoke. Once that is done, I can better comment. Here are a few pics so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro