What's new

Cigar Store Indian

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
OK pardon the show n tell but I dunno. Here. My thingy. The tray is hand made and picked up at Goodwill shop.
Stand is two feet tall, and found later. I think is was intended to support those short wide candles. I purchased it for $12 and was bought with the tray in mind. Perfect height for a lounge chair. One summer to it's credit so far. E6000 glue is the perfect adhesive for this application.
That looks awesome! I would've never thought to do something like this at all. And a perfect height. Now this is giving me ideas!!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
OK pardon the show n tell but I dunno. Here. My thingy. The tray is hand made and picked up at Goodwill shop.
Stand is two feet tall, and found later. I think is was intended to support those short wide candles. I purchased it for $12 and was bought with the tray in mind. Perfect height for a lounge chair. One summer to it's credit so far. E6000 glue is the perfect adhesive for this application.
That's sharp! awesome job

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
here is the mother in laws concrete half size. Its pretty sharp. I'd like to snag it when I get the lounge done in my basement ;)

and heres my new ashtray set up I just constructed about 2 min ago @Bondo 440 s new score inspired me! #bawwwin like alec bawwwin! rotfl
The Indian is perfect ! He looks a little disappointed. I think he knows you are running dog rocket contests !
Yeah the ashtray looks pretty nice actually. ! I like the Blue. !