What's new

CigarBid Customer Service

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey all, I won an order of a couple of fivers off of CBid nearly a month ago on 2/10. I didn't realize it at the time, but my listed payment information was my debit card that I had reported lost a couple of weeks before then, and I had forgotten to update my payment information before bidding. I've had this happen once before, and CBid Customer Service contacted me to let me know that the payment had not gone through.

This time however, CBid never contacted me, and my order is still listed as "Processing." I created a new customer service request on 2/24, and heard nothing from them. I created another new customer service request on 3/1, and again heard nothing. I'm planning on calling tomorrow. Has anyone else had a drop-off in responses from their Customer Service? I've never had a problem with them over the last 3.5 years.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Their computer system completely changed... I'd give them a little time to get things sorted out on their end

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone

Last edited:

konmtu

CRA #100012823
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Same problem here. Got two weeks of winnings in one batch, but they missed a fiver. No response from emails or form submission. Next step is a phone call. Then chargeback if still not resolved.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had 3 orders contain missing cigars in the last few weeks. I received a automated email saying they are going through stock and will receive notice of shipping soon. That was weeks ago and nothing.

Ive put in a customer support claim in each asking if or when I can expect shipping? - NO response whatsoever.

Don't bother calling them. First time weeks ago it rang endlessly. 2nd call was disconnected, and I called today and it was busy signal.

Looked into their forum to find answers and nothing. They are all clueless what's going on and cbid won't chime in.

Don't get your hopes up it's just a technicality with their system being Down, I think it's on its way down the toilet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry to hear about the problems, I'm expecting two shipments in the next couple of days.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I have a 5er that I won about the same time you did. Shows as still processing and my customer support claim is still unanswered. :confused:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As an update, I received a message on March 11 that stated that my order was pushed into the warehouse. Two additional emails came through on the 15th that said the warehouse was picking the order, and that it had shipped.

So now UPS has delivered it to the post office, and I'm just waiting for delivery. I hope there are no other problems with the order.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
These guys have been in the dumper for a month now with their "new system"....don't think their new system is worth 2 cents because they are getting complaints from everywhere. Never seen such a clusterf#*k in my life with a Company that used to do business pretty well. Now the only way to get ahold of them is through Facebook.....through Facebook for Gods sake...this is their answer to doing business? I used to do a ton of business with them and vouched for them but this fiasco is like trying to get off the Titanic after it went down.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For those that use them, are you having the same problems with Cigar International or Pipes and Cigars? I wonder if it is isolated to just CBid.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's system wide with them...I'm reading posts from so many people as to how this month long saga is affecting them and the consumer. Don't get me wrong. ..I want CI to be successful. ..I want any good cigar business to succeed because it strengthens the hobby. When a business makes a big mistake you don't follow up with yet another mistake and another. ..and then tell your customers to FB them to check their orders. They can't even take phone calls from customers. ...they can't use staff to answer phone calls to at least let customers know that they're engaged and give a flip? Is their phone system a part of their inventory/warehousing? Where is their Company Spokesman doing some damage control instead of these spotty statements from FB saying they're working on it.....If I were the boss here's what Id be saying. ..

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A lot of P&C users were having issues, too.
They still are as far as I know. I've been seeing the anger and frustration from customers getting incorrect orders. For example, I saw someone post they ordered 8oz tin and instead received a 2 oz tin. Others have had the opposite, ordered 2oz received 8oz, which IMHO I wouldn't mind LOL. I made it very simple and transferred all my wish lists to tobaccopipes.com and smokingpipes.com for future orders. I refuse to order from P&C until things clear up, IF they do.....who the hell knows. I do feel bad for everyone who's been getting screwed though.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
I've been waiting on an order from P&C since mid February. I got a tracking number for a part of the order in early March, said it was delivered but I never got it. I checked my account info and noticed the shipping address they used was incomplete (I've ordered from them many times and all of a sudden they're shipping to the wrong address?). I sent a message through the web site to Customer Service and will give them till Friday to respond, then I'll take it up with my CC company.

First the crappy packing/ shipping resulting in dented/ damage tins and now this? Sorry, there's better vendors out there dying for my money!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I've been waiting on an order from P&C since mid February. I got a tracking number for a part of the order in early March, said it was delivered but I never got it. I checked my account info and noticed the shipping address they used was incomplete (I've ordered from them many times and all of a sudden they're shipping to the wrong address?). I sent a message through the web site to Customer Service and will give them till Friday to respond, then I'll take it up with my CC company.

First the crappy packing/ shipping resulting in dented/ damage tins and now this? Sorry, there's better vendors out there dying for my money!
First and last time for me!

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had an order about a month ago from cbid which shipping was delayed about a week. Something about a new warehouse and inventory system. Other than that no issues.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just my recent experiences. I won auction items Monday 3/6 received my order 3/14 no problems. Won a bunch of stuff the rest of the week closing 3/13, got the order today all in good shape and on time. Sorry everyone is having trouble but they may be on the way to resolving their problems.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Latest update: I received my package from USPS yesterday. Opened it up and only one fiver was in there. Somehow I knew that was going to happen. So I get on my order page and sure enough, it listed half of my order as still processing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People familiar with the site received a notice that the site would be down for maintenance. After the half day or so there was a major problem. I saw on the forums people were getting upset. My winnings were supposed to process on 02/27. There was about a week delay for mine but I received what I ordered. I wish the company had done more to keep their customers informed. It must have been a real boot shaker for the company to handle business like they did.