What's new

CigarBid Customer Service

bripper

lowlife
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Had an order skedded to ship Feb 23, but it was hexed. The 2,822 miles across the mountains from Bethlehem PA to my house overwhelmed our pathetic US Postal Service. They lost the package. The harried but very nice CigarBid c/s people sent a new shipment of my winnings, but it was missing a 5er of El Centurion toros. Still waiting for them.
Undeterred, I won a couple of lots this week and they shipped on time today. Shipping via a combo of UPS/US Postal so the box could end up in Bora Bora. Is just smokes. Will get it figgered out. Got plenty of cigars.
2831194480031054623VBDmkq_fs.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope things have improved....I just registered at cbid yesterday and have several winning bids and a couple of fast fall purchases.
All email confirmations seem to be correct thus far.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Yeah my P&C order shipped minus a sampler that was in stock when I placed the order. They shipped everything else besides that, and deducted the price of the sampler from the amount they charged my credit card. All this I figured out on my own, with no word that this was happening from them. That was like 20 days ago. Today I got an email, they processed the order again. Now I'm hoping that they are just mailing the sampler that was missing, but they haven't charged my credit card with anything and I had no idea that they were even still attempting to process anything from that order. Guess I just wait and see what they charge my credit card with. As of right now I don't know what the hell is heading my way in the mail.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Yeah my P&C order shipped minus a sampler that was in stock when I placed the order. They shipped everything else besides that, and deducted the price of the sampler from the amount they charged my credit card. All this I figured out on my own, with no word that this was happening from them. That was like 20 days ago. Today I got an email, they processed the order again. Now I'm hoping that they are just mailing the sampler that was missing, but they haven't charged my credit card with anything and I had no idea that they were even still attempting to process anything from that order. Guess I just wait and see what they charge my credit card with. As of right now I don't know what the hell is heading my way in the mail.
My payment is still pending in lapyap... no word for about a month

Sent from the past on VeLoRoK's flip phone

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those that use them, are you having the same problems with Cigar International or Pipes and Cigars? I wonder if it is isolated to just CBid.
Had some terrible issues with pipesandcigars when they updated their system in February. Usps even lost the shipment when it finally got shipped so had to contact p&c support to resolve it and resend it agaun.
I did place another order last week and shipped it via ups ground to avoid the usps and it arrived without a probkem.
Placed another order around lunch time yesterday and it's already out for delivery thus morning.
I know some orders from February are still tied up, messed up, or lost still but new order avoiding try usps are working fine. I'm not sure if the usps is part of the P&C problems but I do know they "lost" a package th3 size of a small microwave and claim they never received it even though they accepted and sorted the package via their website. To make it more interesting. When the northeast got that little blast of snow the usps screwed up packages in Denver. Then blamed the storm in the northeast for it. Utterly shameful really. I will pay an extra $2 to avoid any packages from getting handled by any usps post office from this point on. It's working great for me this way. Truth matters.

MrZ

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
So they sent me the sampler and charged the sale price for just the sampler. So that stuff they all got correct. There's that I guess.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I won an order of a couple of fivers off of CBid nearly a month ago on 2/10. I didn't realize it at the time, but my listed payment information was my debit card that I had reported lost a couple of weeks before then, and I had forgotten to update my payment information before bidding. I've had this happen once before, and CBid Customer Service contacted me to let me know that the payment had not gone through.

This time however, CBid never contacted me, and my order is still listed as "Processing." I created a new customer service request on 2/24, and heard nothing from them. I created another new customer service request on 3/1, and again heard nothing. I'm planning on calling tomorrow. Has anyone else had a drop-off in responses from their Customer Service? I've never had a problem with them over the last 3.5 years.
Cigar bid went totally down hill after the upgrade!!! Check out the face book page, horrible!!!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their customer service and communications suck balls in a bad way. I just got totally hosed by that sight for birthday gifts and personal stash. I switched to cigar auctioneer, the shipping is much more down to earth and you get what you pay for. This whole fiasco has left a very bad taste in mouth for all things cigar international.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Their customer service and communications suck balls in a bad way. I just got totally hosed by that sight for birthday gifts and personal stash. I switched to cigar auctioneer, the shipping is much more down to earth and you get what you pay for. This whole fiasco has left a very bad taste in mouth for all things cigar international.
Welcome to Botl. Generally introductions are appreciated prior to three negative posts, but welcome either way.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies for the rant without an introduction. I live in Iowa, mid 40's, work in Public Safety and enjoy a medium to full flavored Maduro. My go-to cigar is a Padron Churchill Maduro. I like the Padron because it is the most consistent tasting of what I have tried, meaning from box to box you receive the same notes, power and fragrance every time (my experience). I also enjoy La Aurora Preferidos Maduro #2, even more when I can get them for under 4.50 a stick. The L'Atelier Maduro MAD44's are also a favorite of mine and was able to get 3 boxes for 73.00 a piece (cigar monster). I guess I should have researched how you wished us to proceed with an introduction, but this is my attempt at it.

Reason for my rant was I really liked the Graycliff G2 Maduros (price point first, then flavor, golfing cigars) and there are only a few places that sell them. CI being the biggest with what I found the best deals. Seeing as they don't want to honor bids or provide decent customer service, I have sworn off all associated with CI. Just trying to see if the Graycliff G2's are specific to CI, like Diesel, 5 Vegas ect.. or if there is a reasonably priced non-CI affiliated sight that peddles these for a decent price.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We have similar tastes and price points for cigars. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm smoking too many cigars now days and costs add up quick.

Sorry about your problems with cbid. I just received two orders without complaints. Have you check site sponsors? Not sure if they can help but it's always the first place to look. If you find them check back for current deals and discount codes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have similar tastes and price points for cigars. Thanks for the suggestions. I'm smoking too many cigars now days and costs add up quick.

Sorry about your problems with cbid. I just received two orders without complaints. Have you check site sponsors? Not sure if they can help but it's always the first place to look. If you find them check back for current deals and discount codes.
Will do thanks. If you are still using CBid, the Nica Libre 1990's were good after a little aging in the humidor. Used to get them for a buck or a lil under. Now I think folks figured it out and the price point is up. The Diesels Coronas were good but they fluctuate.

Again, thanks for the info!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The cbid family has the graycliff and the others are easy to find at site sponsors. I have a couple handfulls of Diesels and nica libre in my " long term rest " humidors. Do you put away all your maduros and obscuros?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All but 1, I usually will put the bulk in my coolidor and 1 in my wineador. I will test the single stick from the wineador in 2 weeks, just to see where it is at. I do this mainly to get it in condition from shipping. Probably don't need to, but I do. I just find some of the cigars need some humidor time. When I think they hit the right age I transfer a few from either of the aforementioned storage areas to my desktop humidor for easier access. Just my way of puffing via selection process.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Customer service has been slow to get back to me as well. Placed an order with CBid for 3 different 5ers right before site maintenance in February on 2/10. Got the 1st one about a week and a half later, was told the other 2 would be shipped shortly. Fast forward to today and I just received the 2nd of the 3 5ers. Third one is backordered as I'm told. My card wasn't charged until each 5er was definitely processed and shipped and they waived shipping.

However, they took a super long time to get back to me. I had sent a correspondence to them 2/28 with two follow-up messages and they just responded on 4/5.

This experience alone makes me wary of dealing with them and their affiliated sites. I frequently used CI in the past but between CBid and CI site maintenance on February, I know personally about 20 guys who this happened too and still haven't gotten all their orders fulfilled and even worse communication.

On the bright side, I've made a few orders from BOTL sponsors and they've all been great!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I made orders last week from CI and CC at the same time and both got to me in 3-4 days. Surprised as they never get to me that quick through UPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk