What's new

CigarFest 2013

Rating - 98.7%
91   1   2
I went in '11, skipped '12 and I'm going this year. I agree tho, lots of crap cigars. Ended up giving the majority of them away. I still use the humidor and ashtray tho.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
dog sticks as in phillies grape? or as in yard gar?

Im not expecting much in the way of smokes.. I needed to go to NYC to meet with some people (just outside the city in CT actually)... so I figured if Im going to be in the neighborhood anyway.. I should see what all the fuss is about..

really more looking at it as a chance to meet up with some botl's from here and elsewhere than anything else...

(that.. and booth chicks... those are always a plus :) )....

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I went last year and had a great time. My brother and I have tickets this year also, for Saturday. Perfect timing this event, you'll have yard gars for the whole summer. If you guys cement any plans let me know, we'll be there all day.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey if you are still going to be in the NYC area for the cigarfest let me know so we can perhaps meet up for a smoke. Thanks.

Best,
Antonio

Ill be there...

planning a trip to NYC around the same time... will drive over on the morning of the 27th.. then back to the city that night...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Sounds like a plan Antonio...

Ill be arriving in NYC on the 26th.. Ive got a couple of meetings Ive got to attend that afternoon... and then plan on spending the evening with the wife..

Ill be driving over to CigarFest early in the AM on Saturday... Im planning on swinging by the Ramon Bueso event, and then the Oliva event before hitting the actual CigarFest event.. but Im guessing Ill be out of there by 4 or 5 in the afternoon at the latest.. and will be on my way back to the city... should be back in NYC between 6-8 I would think...

Maybe we can link up for a beer and a smoke somewhere once I get back into town?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Let's try and make that happen for sure. Safe travels brother. May even see you before.

Best,
Antonio

Sounds like a plan Antonio...

Ill be arriving in NYC on the 26th.. Ive got a couple of meetings Ive got to attend that afternoon... and then plan on spending the evening with the wife..

Ill be driving over to CigarFest early in the AM on Saturday... Im planning on swinging by the Ramon Bueso event, and then the Oliva event before hitting the actual CigarFest event.. but Im guessing Ill be out of there by 4 or 5 in the afternoon at the latest.. and will be on my way back to the city... should be back in NYC between 6-8 I would think...

Maybe we can link up for a beer and a smoke somewhere once I get back into town?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I have my nut tickets for Saturday and ill be arriving early Thursday morning.
My tix are for Sat as well... we'll have to link up somewhere at the event..

Have you gotten your tix/shirt/hat from CI yet? They told me that everything should be shipped by mid march.. but I havent seen anything in the mail yet..

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
time to start coordinating link ups....

Im only going to be around on Saturday... Im planning on being at the San Lotano event at the Bethlehem store by about 1030 or 11... will probably only spend 30 minutes to an hour there then will hit the downtown store for the Ramon Bueso event.. before heading to the actual Cigarfest event at Split Rock.. will probably stay at Cigarfest from about 2 to 5.. then plan on heading to Hamburg to hit the Oliva event from about 6-7.. then will probably drive back to NYC (be back in the city maybe 930-10PM?)..

Who else is going to be where on Saturday?

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Okay my tickets have arrived -- nut tickets for Saturday and I have my shirt and hat!!!

Here's my trip plans

Staying: Ramada

Thursday
Drew Estate Event
Perdomo Event
Tatuaje Event
Diesel Bonfire

Friday
CigarFest Party
Concert Event
Oliva Event

Saturday
Opening Parade Walk
CigarFest

Sunday
Kegs and Eggs

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
those are some UgLy shirts and hats they passed out this year lol...

I feel like I am going to PimpFest instead of cigarfest... All I need is a 12" purple feather for my hat... some bell bottoms.. and some stack boots... and my cigarfest costume will be complete :)

dscl

BoM October '14
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
those are some ugly shirts and hats they passed out this year lol...

I feel like i am going to pimpfest instead of cigarfest... All i need is a 12" purple feather for my hat... Some bell bottoms.. And some stack boots... And my cigarfest costume will be complete :)
do it!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Had a really good time at cfest... Picked up a ton of cool stuff (including 130 sticks!)... Met a bunch of cool folks.. Etc... Overall a very positive experience...

Will post up a more detailed review and a couple of pics tomorrow after I get home..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk