What's new

Cigarfest

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I'm seriously considering it. I would need to find someone around NYC to ride with, though, unless a bus/train goes out there.

-Charles

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I wont be attending the event but if anyone wants to host or plan a herf in that area during that weekend I will be more than happy to attend.
I'd love for a herf. I'd have it at my house but my house is on the small side for the amount of assholes that'd show up! lol

Depending on the number we could all go the the larger B&M where I work. Much better selection of cigars than CI has in their superstore I think, but I'm a tad biased. If there's interest I'll run it by the bosses. Maybe I'll even buy a keg from where I'm doing my internship.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'd love for a herf. I'd have it at my house but my house is on the small side for the amount of assholes that'd show up! lol

Depending on the number we could all go the the larger B&M where I work. Much better selection of cigars than CI has in their superstore I think, but I'm a tad biased. If there's interest I'll run it by the bosses. Maybe I'll even buy a keg from where I'm doing my internship.
I'd go to that as I'm hitting Cigarfest also.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm pre-registered. This will be my second year if I'm able to score tickets.

Chubno, I actually saw you at last year's CigarFest. I remember thinking to myself, "That is a mustache of the Gods." Hopefully we can smoke some cigars together at this one.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
If I get tickets, I'll scoop you up. I'm leaving from Westchester, and picking up a buddy in Hoboken.
Dude, that'd be awesome.

My plan now is to try to get tickets and assume I'll catch a ride one way or another. I can always sell the ticket if it doesn't work out, right?

-Charles

Chubno

Old Fart
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm pre-registered. This will be my second year if I'm able to score tickets.

Chubno, I actually saw you at last year's CigarFest. I remember thinking to myself, "That is a mustache of the Gods." Hopefully we can smoke some cigars together at this one.
I like the idea, BIG time.

Chubno

Old Fart
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
General and VIH tickets sold out by 5:03am. I got my bid at 6:01am. It's 6:29am and they only have about 150 tickets left for bidding on. If you are going to bid, on is the time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like prices may nearly double from last year. I'm shocked there were sold out at 5:03am.

lucky1

Average Joe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep I logged in about 6 as well to find out they already sold out. They only were selling 2000 at the 5 o'clock sale. They put the other 1000 tickets on their auction site to go to the highest bidder. I saw one guy at 6 am bidding for 4 tickets at $250 each! Here's to you CI :angerFU:
To the BOTL'rs that were able to get tickets...have a great time! I went in 2007 and had a blast.

Tazman

Tazman in NJ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The Famous event is much much better.....I have not missed one yet. The tkts are on sale now and the VIP package is worth it. Last yr I walked out with 96 smokes.

Taz

Last edited: