What's new

Cigars and Addiction

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is it just me or does anyone else find themselves constantly wanting a cigar. I literally smoke nothing else but I've been on about a month binge smoking cigars everyday. Sometimes two to three a day! Can anyone tell me if this is bad or just the way of a cigar smoker.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
It isn't great for you but when the weather is beautiful and you enjoy doing it, it makes it so much easier to do.

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading extensively on the health issues concerning cigar smoking, my wife has limited my intake to weekends! I jones Monday through Thursday, and then celebrate come Friday! Of course today is a Friday in my book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
You'll slow when the weather grows colder. But like anything else in life, moderation.
I started the same way bro, cruisin through several a day. Once i began figuring out what i liked though, my smoking amount tapered off pretty quickly. Try writing up a schedule or something, it'll make waiting for the smoke that much more enjoyable. And now that ive writen this, i feel like i just gave a kid the 'sex talk', lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the song goes, "if it makes you happy, it can't be that baaaaaaaaaa-ah-ha-aad!!" if you're okay with leaving a burn in your pocket, then go for it.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I pretty much smoke one a day, but if I miss a day (or two, or ten) it is no big deal (ok only 10 or more days without if I'm sick). That is nothing like an addiction. But craving them all the time - that sounds like an addiction. Try going a day or two without and see if your personality changes.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
See I can't wait for winter, this FL rainy season has been the pits.
this has to be one of the wettest summers in years, but its needed, and dont forget about the "new" bigger meaner mosquitoes!!!!!!! luckily i have a covered/screened porch, but whenever i venture out of the safety of it, i get ate up and soaked...

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I will say there are times when I have a hankering for one. But I'm a good things are always best in moderation. If I had a bad craving for one to where it made my mood different, I would stop. I enjoy cigars, but I don't NEED a cigar. If that changes, I will alter accordingly.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I smoked cigarettes for 14 years before quitting cold turkey back in 2008, and the urge to smoke a cigar is NOTHING like it was to want, or need a cigarette.

There is no addiction.