What's new

Cigars and Significant Others

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I got to my girlfriends house the other day and she goes "I have a present for you" and she gives me a new 10ct Cigar Caddy with two LP Feral Pigs inside! Not only does she support it, she knows what shes doing lol! She will puff occasionally but not often. She loves the smell tho!

When ever I go to the Humi she askes "Are you gonna have a piggy?" or as Ive stated before "An EPC, Eva's Perfect Cigar"

She's a winner!

Hang on to that girl Alex.....She's a keeper!!!!

Rating - 100%
46   0   0

Since she is sitting out here with me, I'll take that as a doesn't mind. There is a thread on here somewhere with a picture of her smoking a RyJ Short Churchill, her favourite. And only cigar she has ever actually smoked.

She'll have a puff from time to time on my cigar, but never lights up. Will often sit out with me. Her only real beef is the cost, but I don't spend a lot of money on other things, so she don't mind.

And happy July 4 to all you Americans!

Nemo

batsh!t crazy
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Mine doesn't mind it at all. When I first started she would just sit out there with me, but now she's on to smoking her own. I love the time it gives us together! We can't smoke together until after we get the little one to sleep, but once he's down it's mommy and daddy's unwinding time. It's actually brought us a lot closer. Who'da thunk it?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My wife is an ex-smoker, and she's definitely one of those ex-smokers. She hates the smell, so I have to "de-skunk" afterwards, but overall she doesn't give me too much grief about it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
To be honest, I use the time I spend smoking to relax and de-stress, sometimes my fiance will join me outside, but usually its more "me time". I figure that if she is going to make me watch an hour of the housewives of where ever, I can take an hour for myself. She only seems to mind the smell sometimes, but every time that I smoke a tat she claims that I "smell like a vagina", which I can't help but laugh about.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
To be honest, I use the time I spend smoking to relax and de-stress, sometimes my fiance will join me outside, but usually its more "me time". I figure that if she is going to make me watch an hour of the housewives of where ever, I can take an hour for myself. She only seems to mind the smell sometimes, but every time that I smoke a tat she claims that I "smell like a vagina", which I can't help but laugh about.
Smoke the new Opus Pussy Juice and see what she says...

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My old wife of 25 years didn't like em and busted up all my humidors one night with a hammer...my current wife isn't a fan either but she hasn't murdered any of my stash. I tend to keep her away from the tool aisle at Home Depot or Lowes...esp. where they have all the hammers.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
My old wife of 25 years didn't like em and busted up all my humidors one night with a hammer...my current wife isn't a fan either but she hasn't murdered any of my stash. I tend to keep her away from the tool aisle at Home Depot or Lowes...esp. where they have all the hammers.
Gary
I assume that is why she is an ex wife :)