What's new

Cigars and Vacation - Wedding Countdown

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My wife and I were so busy during the reception we didn't really get a chance to eat much dinner. So after the reception we had a couple hour drive to our hotel because we were flying out of another city, on the way we stopped at Wendys and chowed down on some nuggets and fries. May sound weird, but it was a nice moment.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Part of me is glad this countdown is over, but it is the part of me that is happy for you and the new chapter in your life. Have a wonderful time in Jamaica JM! Congrats bro.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Welcome gentlemen the day is here. I will be gone for a week or so when I get back I will share. Cheers brothers
JM
You probably won't see this for a week... But, congrats Brother. Like Doug, I too am glad this countdown is over, again, not for my sake, but yours. Tonight, when everything is said and done, and you and your new bride are spending that first night together as husband and wife, take a moment, and think about all of us in your life, wether friend, family, acquaintance, member of a silly cigar forum, or this forum. Think about all of us, and all the years we have been married. Then think, why am I think of those jokers, they're not in my marriage... Enjoy your new life!!! May you be as miserably happy as the rest of us!!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thank you so much everyone. It was such an amazing night Ashley and I had such an awesome time. Just waiting for my flight to paradise with my wife.

Again thank you for the love guys and keep it classy.
Cheers,
JM