What's new

Cigars for warriors? Where to send?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not you in particular, a humble person can not define themselves as humble. Humbleness is an admirable trait. A truly humble person would not profess to having admirable traits.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
To the OP, thank you for what you’re doing. As a guy that’s been to the sand box more times than I like to think about, I can tell you that your generosity will be MUCH appreciated. Some of my best deployment memories are centered around the “cigar patio” where the stogie guys would sit around and herf all hours of the night.

You’re doing a great thing man. Big time kudos to you for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This makes me happy man. Just knowing a bunch of guys are going to have some downtime smoking some sticks together is really damn cool! I'm happy to send this donation in. Should be in Wes's hands by Wednesday I would think!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That guy is a clown

But aside from that...

You can mail them in bro

You can mail cigars to:
Op: Cigars For Warriors HQ
8585 SW Hwy 200
Unit #16
Ocala, FL 34481

Where you headed to next brooo
Thanks brotha. Not sure. Probably Ohio. Seems like the last affordable place in the US. Colorado has gotten too expensive. I don't have a great job or anything, but for what I make I should be able to purchase a place of my own. That will happen somewhere like Columbus...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And delivered. They told me to tell you thank you, and those will be going out very soon. It topped off the box...lmao! You should have seen the looks I was getting walking in with 2 gal bags and a quart bag full of cigars!
LOL! That's so awesome, thank you again man!!