What's new

Cigars Jammed Into Box

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
just an update to my newbness into the CC world.
i just received another dress box. RASS this time. . the 'box press' on the rass was muuuuch much less pronounced as compared the regios. still a snug fit with the rass, and it was what i was originally expecting, but the regios were way tighter, and still are after a month at 65%. i'm sure it'll vary by marca & each box, i just though it was interesting in the difference.

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just got in a box of BCJ's that is bulging at the seams. Of the last few I've gotten this one is the tightest. They tend to vary even in the same marca/vitola

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
i just received another dress box. RASS this time. . the 'box press' on the rass was muuuuch much less pronounced as compared the regios. still a snug fit with the rass, and it was what i was originally expecting, but the regios were way tighter, and still are after a month at 65%. i'm sure it'll vary by marca & each box, i just though it was interesting in the difference.
It will vary dressed box by dressed box as each cigar is rolled by hand ....

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Some people gripe about the soft box press, I prefer it. It doesnt roll away if I set it down and I have a smallish mouth so its more comfortable. NC manufacturers go to great lengths to replicate the CC experience, this is another example. Theyll employ molds to replicate the press and lose quite a few sticks in the process to cracked wrappers. I just saw that Davidoff put out a Nicaragua culebra. Anyone thats ever smoked those knows how fragile that wrapper is, cant imagine how many they lost trying to look like Partagas; more of novelty, anyway...