What's new

Cigars just as bad as Cigarettes

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Are cigars addictive ? Well yes , same as wine, coffee, tea, sugar, meat, sex, love, music, and I am happy with all that in life.
This is a good point. I am more addicted to the experience/atmosphere of cigars. Some of my favorite life memories have been made with cigars (ie places or people I enjoy them with)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I've gone weeks with out the monkey on my back when I've needed to take a break. That's the only evidence I need to know they're not as addictive or as bad for you in the long run. Ask Mr Robaina when he passed in his 90s....

^^^this^^^

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Cigar smokers are about the enjoyment of the smoke. I have hardly ever heard a cigarette smoker comment on the flavor of the smoke unless they have a stale pack. The comments are usually about how much they really needed to take a drag.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Cigar smokers are about the enjoyment of the smoke. I have hardly ever heard a cigarette smoker comment on the flavor of the smoke unless they have a stale pack. The comments are usually about how much they really needed to take a drag.
LOL. So true. You never hear the Marlboro Man complimenting Joe Camel on the aroma of his smoke :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigarette addict (extreme addict) for 28 years, off of them for 20 1/2 years. Started smoking cigars 5 years ago. I believe I should have credibility. There is no equality within the experiences. Cigarettes are all about the smoke in the lungs; cigars, the aromas and experiential sublimation. Smoke and puffing to an accomplished cigar smoker is an antithesis, only a means to keep the cigar lit in order to enjoy the fragrance of the cut, shoulder and partial foot exhaust; to the cigarette smoker, smoke to the lung is the nuts, the driving force. Cigar smoking evokes nuance - a thought, a moment in time; cigarettes nourish a dependency.

The two forms of tobacco use bear little resemblance. If done correctly, the results are as far from one another as enjoying pleasant memories of one's life is to a pie in the face.