What's new

Cigars that turned you green

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was a Montecristo Media Noche. Was sick to my stomach and dizzy. Had it early on in my smoking experience and have never tried another one. Worst feeling EVER!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I've used and abused tobacco in one form or another since early teenage-hood. (A long time.) Ditched the cigarettes ages ago, but I still use enough chewing tobaccos to have a pretty high tolerance. It took me by surprise when, a few years ago, I smoked a Partagas Black Label and got put on my ass. I've learned, since, about having something in your belly and/or a sugary beverage, but haven't gone back to experiment. I did have a similar occurrence not too long ago though. I love the JDN Antonia, but I definitely got a bit "heady" from one of the Dark Corojos. I have a few of those left in the cabinet, so I'll give them a try again, now that the weather is finally breaking.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
A couple of mornings ago I smoked an Aging Room M356 and was dizzy and my stomach churned for a few hours.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Mine was a Padilla. Smoked the last half fast to finish up in a hurry at the end of one night.. mistake.

I just got another one and an considering revisiting but my mind says no lol

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've never been to that point. However I gave my dumbass best friend an undercrown and noticed he was inhaling the smoke. Told him he isn't supposed to do that. But instead of taking my advice he tried to pretend he wasn't new to cigars and said "oh no that's just how I like to do it"

Yup... He puked all night
That is gloriously awesome

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've not yet had a cigar that made me feel nauseous, but I've had plenty that made me feel incredibly light headed and gave me some room spins reminiscent of those "poor decision-making evenings" I had in my 20s. It's still a game I like to play after each cigar: Will I or Won't I (fall down like a 16 year old who just drank 6 Bud Lights)?

One of my favs is the LFD Ligero and that definitely gives me room spins when I stand up.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My first Cain F lancero. I think it was a combination of it being a little tight on the draw, had to work harder, smoking too fast and not eating enough. I remember laying down in bed that night and my head spinning like I was drunk. Didn't puke, but learned to smoke those much slower.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Punch Gran Puro, and a MUWAT. After the Punch, the room was spinning. No fun. I enjoyed it though. Smoked them before, but this Punch got me.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Man o war Ruination
I should elaborate. empty stomach, dehydrated, while drinking scotch... didn't puke but came Damn near close.

Also my first uf13 had me nauseas

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
LFD Double Ligero Chisel several years ago while doing yard work in 90 degree heat. Had me laying on the bathroom floor holding on to the toilet trying to stop the room from spinning.