What's new

Cigars that turned you green

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Lets add the Reinado GER petite lancero to the list. Had me close to throwing up yesterday and tasted pretty bad. Like a cigarette. Im thinking it is in a sick period

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
My first young Opus. Damn, I felt like I was goons die. I was at my local hangin' out. Of course I didn't stop smoking it. I didn't want the guys there to think I was a wuss. I know, I'm a dumbass!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Asylum 13 7x70 destroyed me but it was due to the fact I had an empty stomach however one I ate a Hersey bar I was good to go
For some reason the chocolate/sugar thing takes VERY long to start helping me out when I do get past the point of no return. I guess I may have to eat that stuff before hand lol

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Tatuaje Anarchy Apocalypse man towards the end there was soo much nicotine I barely got through it..... but I did finish cause IM A MAN! :rolling:

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I haven't ever felt sick after a stick but I have had sticks that I felt tasted like absolute shit that made me want to puke. I don't know if it's just me but the la flor dominicana 654 dark natural toro. I struggled through the stick and it was awful I don't know why but that's the second one I've had the same trouble with.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Empty stomach. 1 Norco. 1 LFD Oro Chisel, the one in the gold tube. I was sitting in the chair at the lounge with the spins, cold sweats, and contemplating wether or not I could actually make it to the restroom before tossing my cookies.

CigarGypsy

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oliva V Maliano ? poor speller.......This cigar made me puke. I dunno what it is about them. I just don't touch them now.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I had some AJF overruns that tasted so fresh, you could smell the ammonia when you lit it up...Since it was one of my first "big buys" (LOL) I kept smoking that one stick until I got horrid sick. They've been in the back of my humidor ever since..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
After smoking nothing but lanceros for the entire month of February, my tolerance is way up there, I can smoke anything now.

Kind of like I trained for a boxing match and am in top physical smoking condition, lol.

I highly recommend trying it if you want to raise your tolerance, without all the filler you are smoking straight nicotine bombs.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Nica rustica, while it was an awesome smoke, I struggled to make it through... But, as others have previously stated... IM A MAN!!! Had to finish.

Interesting add on to this thread would be:
Would you revisit that smoke?

My answer would be oh HELL yeah!!!