What's new

Cigars you LOVE but never SMOKE!

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Tat J21 - only have maybe 1/year, great every time.
T52 - this is probably because with the last price increases I probably won't be buying much anymore, I don't want to smoke the ones I have!

Good idea for a thread!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gotta get on the Padron x000 bandwagon. For CCs so far, RyJ Short Churchills. I have no explanation for why it's taken me so long to go through a 10ct box of them. Every time I light one up I'm thoroughly satisfied.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
For me its definitely tat brown labels. I have some and love them, but don't smoke them much. Too many shiny labels in the humi I guess... and I just skip over the tats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
In the padron boat as well love em and never seem to pick em up ...funny that's the case for so many of us. X000 series that is. Partagas black and monte white and platinum labels...I remember really liking them but I've not bought a nc monte or party In a long time.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I've become a very unexciting smoker since I stopped working at the b&m about two year ago. I love LFD Cameroon cabinet no.1s and smoke them when I get a chance, and always have plenty on hand. I do explore my attention neglected stash from time to time, but tend to stick to the LFDs.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
for me I've just found my palate has changed over the 30+ years I've smoked cigars. I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease about 20 years ago and my tastes have changed over the years. I used to smoke the bigger & stronger cigars, but now it's the moderate/strong robusto/corona cigar. I used to love, but don't smoke:

HdM Excalibur #3 & #2
Partagas Series D #4
Opus X Perfecxion #2

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Totally agree with the Tat red labels and needing a little time down to shine. Another cigar I love but don't smoke often are Johnny-Os for the fact that all of mine are still in their resting period, this summer will make a year for some of them so I will start testing the waters.

Another thing to mention is with so many different cigars out there it's hard to revisit cigars I love sometimes because I always want to try something I haven't had yet. So unless you're smoking a couple cigars a day it's hard to get to all of them and then back to the ones you've already had and love. I'm currently only smoking 2-4 cigars a week.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I gotta agree with javaman. Both Padron X000 and the Serie V are delicious and with the price point I wonder why I bother buying anything else. Yet I never seem to pick up more than a couple sticks at a time and I rarely smoke them in comparison to other cigars in my rotation
Yup...This would be mine as well. Just a cigar that I keep forgetting about. I think it's because there's always something coming out I want to try so that's where my funds go.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Padron '26. LOVE them, but hard to justify the price to keep them on hand when there are so many good smokes out there priced lower. More of a special occasion cigar for me.