What's new

Cincinnati Herf Schedule

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
The truth is that Justin is actually a very generous guy. For example, a few months ago he dropped a bottle of bourbon on me that he knew I was looking for and wouldn't accept a dime for it. He constantly bombs the new guys that show up to the herf, and I've seen him hook up guys with cigars they've been on the hunt for and never taken a cent of profit from anyone on this board. I know you're probably just busting his balls, but your constant comments like these across social media might give people a false impression of who he actually is.
I'll second these statements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
All you guys are crazy generous. I haven't been around in a while, but I somehow also left with more cigars than I started with. I started packing a bigger humidor to lay down return fire, but it never worked. Luckily a truce was signed... :)

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Colonel? I asked for that for you (now us) again the liquor store tonight.
No. Some Blanton's. I actually found some Colonel in a little liquor store in Kentucky when we stopped to get gas on the way down to HBH. I meant to tell you when I saw you next, but it's been awhile. Too long in fact. We should remedy that sometime. I appreciate you keeping an eye out, though. Now I know that I should do the same for you.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Any Herf's upcoming in the Cincy area?
I will be at House of Cigar in Sharonville from about 5:30 till close.
PM me if you would like my number and we can chat and smoke.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
We have a rare November where the last Thursday of the month is not Thanksgiving. Let’s see if we can get a big group of brothers at House of Cigar in Sharonville on 11/30/17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk