What's new

Clash of Clans

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I've been playing for a bit over a year or so. Level 78. Fun game, I love the fact that you don't have to spend money to play.
That is true. I have about $200 invested over a year. $20 here and there is still worth the value considering i spend way more on a night out.
Key is to get good at farming. I still farm and average about 3 mill a day.

Mike

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I've been playing for a bit over a year or so. Level 78. Fun game, I love the fact that you don't have to spend money to play.
That is true. I have about $200 invested over a year. $20 here and there is still worth the value considering i spend way more on a night out.

Mike

3 mil gold + elixer + dark elixer? Or 3 mil gold and elixer each? If it's each, holy piss, you must spend gems like crazy! I like your rationalization of spending cash on the game, I should buy some gems once and awhile to support the devs, lord knows I boot it up 3 or 4 times a day

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I play Pocket Empires on Android. Been playing for like 4 or 5 years. Very familiar with the 2 AM alarms to make sure I'm not being attacked haha

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm in a half decent clan but if we can get good numbers I will gladly start a BOTL clan. Here is a list just add your name if your interested.

BOTL Clash of Clans Clan:
1. Jmartins

Rating - 100%
153   0   0

Mike

3 mil gold + elixer + dark elixer? Or 3 mil gold and elixer each? If it's each, holy piss, you must spend gems like crazy! I like your rationalization of spending cash on the game, I should buy some gems once and awhile to support the devs, lord knows I boot it up 3 or 4 times a day
My average raid is 250/250/1000. Only gems i used for for extra builders and i have gemmed something done when storage was maxed to free up a builder. I'm close to 5000 wins in less than a year. 5 months and 4 updates ago you used to be able to get 8 million gold and elixer a day. This is before dark elixer was even around. Guys in my clan with th9 average 350/350/2000 on raids. Th10 is Much less percentage of loot and have to use bigger troops.

Mike

Rating - 100%
32   0   0

Mike

My average raid is 250/250/1000. Only gems i used for for extra builders and i have gemmed something done when storage was maxed to free up a builder. I'm close to 5000 wins in less than a year. 5 months and 4 updates ago you used to be able to get 8 million gold and elixer a day. This is before dark elixer was even around. Guys in my clan with th9 average 350/350/2000 on raids. Th10 is Much less percentage of loot and have to use bigger troops.

Mike

Little extra time on our hands have we?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Geez - you guys are good! I'm still in the learning stages. I just got enough gold to upgrade my town hall to level 5. What is farming & how do you do it? How do you get the troops to defend your village when someone attacks it?

I'm in the "cigar boys" clan now. The leaders look pretty good to me, but what do I know. Someone start a BOTL clan! I'm "theflackdaddy" there, btw

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Geez - you guys are good! I'm still in the learning stages. I just got enough gold to upgrade my town hall to level 5. What is farming & how do you do it? How do you get the troops to defend your village when someone attacks it?

I'm in the "cigar boys" clan now. The leaders look pretty good to me, but what do I know. Someone start a BOTL clan!

Can we then attack the cigar boys? hehe