What's new

Clash of Clans

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Ok I'm playing it now. Thanks a fuckin lot guys. I should be sleeping but noooooooo I'm hooked on this damn game now.
Don't go to the cigar boys clan. They kicked me out.

Mike
I was surprised they did, was told it was because they were tired of having to kick people out. They even promoted me to elder to help while they waited for the 30min period to end
Wait.... so they kicked him out because they were tired of having to kick people out?
unfortunately 50+ trolls followed him in cause he's such a bad ass I told them to just switch the clan to invite only but they don't listen so I am more than willing to start a botl clan if we have enough people
Yeah, it got fricking crazy there for a while. Didn't know Mike had his own following of CoC ballwashers that follow him around wherever he goes. LOL. :)

Start an invite only BOTL clan, Mike. I'm sure we can garner enough interest. 99% of us won't be able to donate the max level troops I'm assuming you consistently need though. I'd join in a heartbeat...

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just realized I can't join a clan for a while still too low a lvl to have enough $ to rebuild the clan castle lol.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Wanted to check on interest of everyone starting a new game?
Samurai Siege is a replica of clash of clans with a few more user friendly enhancements. It's new and was developed with input from the former world champ on clash of clans. Getting in on the early stage helps so the battle isn't as uphill. I downloaded it this past weekend and will start a clan/alliance called BOTL. Let me know if you have any interest in start a new game as a group.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Samurai Siege is a replica of clash of clans with a few more user friendly enhancements. It's new and was developed with input from the former world champ on clash of clans. Getting in on the early stage helps so the battle isn't as uphill. I downloaded it this past weekend and will start a clan/alliance called BOTL. Let me know if you have any interest in start a new game as a group.
I'll download it and give it a shot

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I'm game. There's knockoff called "Castle Clash" that's just downright horrible. I deleted it the same day I downloaded it. Hopefully this one is better.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Im down

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am in if this is started!

BOTL CLAN
1.Brandon(Lifeinsmoke)
2.kev(java)
3.Britton (britts88)
4. Mojo
5. Jmartins
6. CyberRad

Not sure why but the Cigar Brothers kicked me out last night.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I left shortly after they kicked you, saw in chat they said they did cuz you didn't respond acknowledging their new rules or werent donating or something.

Was just going to go solo, but just started a BOTL clan to see if anyone wants to join. It's open to anyone atm, but will probably change it to invite only eventually

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I'm the bloody nine. I joins Botl can and kills stuff.
I wanted to throw everyone off so im "Life in Smoke" on there !

BOTL CLAN
1.Brandon(Lifeinsmoke)
2.kev(java)
3.Britton (britts88)
4. Mojo
5. Jmartins
6. CyberRad

I left shortly after they kicked you, saw in chat they said they did cuz you didn't respond acknowledging their new rules or werent donating or something.

Was just going to go solo, but just started a BOTL clan to see if anyone wants to join. It's open to anyone atm, but will probably change it to invite only eventually
Let's get this going! Who else is in?

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'm the bloody nine. I joins Botl can and kills stuff.
I wanted to throw everyone off so im "Life in Smoke" on there !

BOTL CLAN
1.Brandon(Lifeinsmoke)
2.kev(java)
3.Britton (britts88)
4. Mojo
5. Jmartins
6. CyberRad

Let's get this going! Who else is in?
I will download it tonight. I have a friend that plays all the time and it looked like fun.