What's new

(CLOSED) Auction # 29 - CATS FESTIVAL COMMEMORATIVE GUITAR - Ends June 21st at 9:00 PM CST!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, I can't really believe this. I want to thank the great folks of this board of which I'm honored to be a member. A huge thanks to Hoshy, and to Vaughn! Thanks much Joel!! You are an ace brother! I have made payment so let me know if there are any issues (I don't anticipate any, but just in case of course).

Lastly, this isn't about a guitar or cigars to me. The two things never really even registered in my mind on this auction. What it represents to me, I quite honestly can't articulate it. I'm in no way trying to come off as self righteous or nauseate you good folks with mindless babble. I truly am grateful to have "won" this unbelievable donation by Rex. I give you all my word that this is going to a good home. I plan to take it to Quantico to have it framed/encased properly and will see if I can have my late and dear Uncle Barry's flag unfolded and refolded by the color guard if possible to include in the display as he was a Vietnam vet as well. I will post pics of the shadow box/case it will be in should you be interested. Again, I can't tell you all how grateful and honored I feel to be a part of this great brotherhood. That's what it's about to me, the cigars are great and all, but it's always the company I'm in with my fellow cigar bros and sisters that bring a significant amount of joy in my life. And I couldn't be happier as to where the donation is going to! Thanks again Rex, Joel and Brad, et. al. for all you do and keep doing. What a terrific and worthy cause!

Ok amigos, I know that nobody asked me for an acceptance speech LOL! But I wanted you good folks to know that this is close to my heart and you certainly won't be seeing it "flipped" or any other such nonsense. Again, I can't thank you enough Rex, Vaugn (great show and great bidding), Joel, Joe, Brad, everyone. I can't thank you all enough. Hopefully Vaughn, we will cross paths someday and enjoy this together over some great smokes and some fine beverages. Cheers all! Respectfully, Ryan

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am so glad it's going in good hands. I am grateful that someone like you is taking it home. It deserves to be framed, it's unbelievable and I can't wait until you see it in person. <3's
Yes indeed Rex! I'm grateful to be able to bring it to the house and display it. I still really can't believe it. Unreal generosity in letting this go to auction. Some great men on this board without question!