What's new

Clothing Brands

Rating - 100%
156   0   0
either a suit (brand varies) or jordan/nike stuff mostly.
Mountain Hardwear/Cloudveil/Arc jackets
Smartwool everything else.
Good to see another outdoor apparel guy. All Arcteryx or Marmot for my outerwear. Patagonia base layers.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i'm an athletic type, broad back & shoulders and narrow-ish waist, so i need good tailored clothing that will fit me well. most of my items are brooks brothers, bonobos, polo, jcrew, etc. mostly oxfords, polos, and chinos for both work and going out

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
For work buy Modena shirts as they are pretty in-expensive but i'm looking to upgrade my wardrobe a little. I'm probably going to check out some Brooks Brothers and Thomas Pink shirts. I've been wearing Dunham shoes for a while as they are made by New Balance and have excellent support (planters facities). Don't look the best but i can walk so it's a trade off.

As far as casual goes I buy most of my jeans and shirts from American Eagle. They sell tall sizes online and you can get the Tall without the Big.....you can also order 34 x 36 jeans which are hard to come by. Plus if you watch sales and such its cheap. I'm pretty hard on stuff so that's a selling point.

The rest is made up of T-Shirts, Hoodies, Carharts and Dickies.