What's new

Coastal Brother from the Lone Star

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'm seeing coverage from coast to coast, border to border, and beyond!

FWIW Here's a link to the other Texas botl group... http://www.botl.org/groups/texas-botl-lone-star-smokers.65/members
I'm pretty new here myself so I'm not sure why there are two groups, but it looks like many of the guys belong to both.
Thanks Tort. I joined that one as well.

Welcome to the madness from So Cal.

Take the time to read the attached thread and link. It explains who we are, our history, rules and other helpful info.
http://www.botl.org/threads/to-all-the-new-guys-please-read.75016/
Thanks Bill, there's a lot of good information in there. I'm doing my homework and trying to learn as much as I can. I like the attitude of the men here: no drama and be respectful. If only we could get more of the population to follow those simple rules!

Bearclaw

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Howdy and welcome from Pearland!
Now there's a bro in my 'hood. And a good 'ole Ag to boot! I'm just down the road in Friendswood....

Don't see that logo often, I bet most don't even know what it is....were you in the corps?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now there's a bro in my 'hood. And a good 'ole Ag to boot! I'm just down the road in Friendswood....

Don't see that logo often, I bet most don't even know what it is....were you in the corps?
Awesome! We moved from Friendswood last year. We'll need to get together and smoke sometime.

I was not in the corps, just a regular ole non-reg. I do love that logo.

Bearclaw

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429979095.762044.jpg

Just to tease you folks that "ain't from around here"

Trying to get in one boil per week this month. So far none scheduled this weekend, I may have to get a sack tomorrow.....

And thanks again for all the warm welcomes!!