What's new

Coffee chew

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not questioning but honestly don't know, what are the differences?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all good man. The biggest difference is dip is fire cured and snus is pasteurized. It's considered a food product and goes through the Swedish version of FDA testing (sorry don't know the name of their org)

Snus also has way less TSNA's than dip, because of that pasteurized curing vs fire curing. TSNA's are what cause cancer and other problems. I think snus has like 2 or 3 ppm and dip is 150ish or so ppm. Cigarettes are even worse, something like 900-1000 ppm of TSNA's.

Also no spitting! That's huge. I can put in a snus wherever I am, at any time without concern. No black juice coming out of my mouth, no "spit cup" on me at all times. It's just clean :)

Anywho, those are the main differences. I'm sure there are more.

I think I read something somewhere that in the 250ish years or so snus has existed, there have been zero cases of cancer or other issues from the people who use it. I can get on board with that!

Sure being nicotine free is probably the best way to go about things, but I love my nicotine and this is the cleanest form I could find! :)

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Wow, that's knowledge. I just assumed snus was another term for pouches.. And also didn't know you didn't spit with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I looked at the coffee pouches a few days ago but wound up just going cold turkey from my cope pouches. I was the same way. Throw a dip in right after I brushed my teeth in the morning and have one in constantly throughout the day.

Going 3 days strong right now. I still get the craving, especially after eating but I'll take a deep breath and psych myself out and I can get through it.

I can definitely see where these have their place. For me, 95% of quitting has been mental and having a coffee pouch in where I put the cope pouch would probably knock out some of the mental cravings.