What's new

Coffee!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any coffee drinkers out there? I've really been starting to get into the coffee culture the last few months. Been avoiding Starbucks as much as I can and buying from local roasters. Anybody have a favorite coffee/cigar paring? Everybody talks about Scotch, Whiskey, Rum and Wine (Which I enjoy) but sometimes, nothing beats a good old fashioned cup if black coffee (If the coffee is good, there is no need for cream and sugar)

Also, if anybody has some great local coffee roasters in their area, I'd love to know about them!!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I LOVE coffee but cant seem to enjoy pairing it with cigars unless I make it sweet. It tends to overtake my palate and then most cigars taste "sour"

AbeFroman

Big Gulps, huh?
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I usually just buy Tim Horton's and have it shipped to me. Not quite what you'd call an expert when it comes to coffee, I just like it as a quick pick me up in the mornings.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually just buy Tim Horton's and have it shipped to me. Not quite what you'd call an expert when it comes to coffee, I just like it as a quick pick me up in the mornings.
I was in Toronto, ON about 5-6 years ago and 2 of my fondest memories were Steamwhistle Brewery and Tim Hortons coffee and donuts. Makes me want to move to Canada lol

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Coffee!!!!! Another vice that the Illuminati has managed to inflict into my life. I love coffee from around the world and always pick up some of the local beans and put it into my FP the very next day.