What's new

CoffeeFest Atlanta!!!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm heading down to Atlanta tomorrow to attend CoffeeFest (link), an industry trade show on...what else? Coffee! Many coffee luminaries will be there plus most green coffee importers, roaster manufacturers, bag, mug, and accessory suppliers, etc. Also, many major players like Intelligentsia, Zoka and Counter Culture Coffee.

This is like a trip to Disney for me and a welcome break from the depressing happenings in the Black Dog family lately. I'm going to come home with a head full of ideas for Black Dog Coffee!

Best of all, I'm looking forward to spending time with my gracious hosts and best friends Dub (ATCDub) and his lovely wife Mary. I'm sure Dub and I will be sparking some cigars!

I can't wait!

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Hope you have a great and relaxing time.

And more ideas for BDC sound good to me!

By the way, lots of people are noticing my Black Dog T-Shirt :thumbsup:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm heading down to Atlanta tomorrow to attend CoffeeFest (link), an industry trade show on...what else? Coffee! Many coffee luminaries will be there plus most green coffee importers, roaster manufacturers, bag, mug, and accessory suppliers, etc. Also, many major players like Intelligentsia, Zoka and Counter Culture Coffee.

This is like a trip to Disney for me and a welcome break from the depressing happenings in the Black Dog family lately. I'm going to come home with a head full of ideas for Black Dog Coffee!

Best of all, I'm looking forward to spending time with my gracious hosts and best friends Dub (ATCDub) and his lovely wife Mary. I'm sure Dub and I will be sparking some cigars!

I can't wait!

Uh. you do know that I am coming to meet up with yall.... HAHAHA

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Um...no. I thought I might avoid that by waiting until the last minute to say anything! :rolling:

I'm kidding of course. :peckkiss: I look forward to finally meeting you!

Things have just been too crazy 'round here and my posting has been way down.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bet there are no tired people at CoffeeFest.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not really a herf, maybe like a drive by fire up the sticks. "Thread Jack-ON" We should do an Atlanta Herf sometime this summer though! "Thread Jack-OFF"

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I drank a lot of coffee yesterday. Brian is back at it this morning but I had to take a day off. I'll go back tomorrow. One of the coolest trade shows I've seen. I could see the wheels turning in Brian's head with all the new ideas he's got now, or maybe that was just smoke coming out of his ears. Finished off yesterday with a nice German dinner and a couple of fine cigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so....any comments on CoffeeFest?

going to the RTDA last year was my "DisneyLand" trip; next goal is
a Coffe convention..been a hobbyist for several years, now

post pix :yes: