What's new

Cohiba BHK 56

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Very nice review. Good to see you must have gotten a good one. I have seen other post on boards saying that they are not worth the price and most gave them mid 80. But we all have differant taste. I myself would love to try these. Once again thanks for the review.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great review. If I am ever in position to pick up a couple I will. I just hope that I will be able to bring myself to light it considering the price point.

Thomas M

Boutique Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing as how I used to live across the pond and still have connections to these wonderful smokes, I thought it might be prudent to make my second post here. I had the good fortune to smoke this cigar on a couple occasions. The first one was underwhelming, but the second was truly marvelous. A wonderful cigar if you can find one.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Well, I smoked a gifted 52 & it was enjoyable for a young cigar- turned a bit bitter toward the end, but IMHO, not worth all that money. Perfectly happy with 08 Siglo IV & V.

guado

OCD Cigar Hoarder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I jsut noticed this thread. I will say so far out of the 3 the 52 has been the best. 54 being my least liked.

The 56 started off wonderfully. Soo much complexity and flavor. However the last 3rd became bitter and the flavors were no longer the forefront. The 54 had an very young bitterness to from that start.

I hope time cures these ailments. I have a box of each that have been put up for the long haul.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, mouth watering review. I would love to smoke one of these. The one person I know who has says that he would sell his entire collection for a couple of boxes of these. He said it was absolutely the best cigar he ever smoked.