What's new

Cohiba Maduros Line

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I am looking into the prospect of aquiring some of the Cohiba Maduros. What size has anyone tried? If anyone has suggestions that would be great.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
secretos!! though it is the only size i've had.... i was gifted a larger size,,, haven't smoked it yet....

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I have a few boxes of the secretos and they are fantastic!

eyetek
The Secretos is the only one I've not had, but the others didn't impress me at all. I was hoping for a nice Cohiba flavor with maduro alongside it, but they've all seemed just like nice maduro cigars.

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
The Secretos is the only one I've not had, but the others didn't impress me at all. I was hoping for a nice Cohiba flavor with maduro alongside it, but they've all seemed just like nice maduro cigars.
I must admit that these have already matured from their youth and are much better currently.

Rob did a wrapper study on these and the regular Cohiba line..switched wrappers and found that the filler seems to be the same but that the Maduro wrapper completely changes the experience.

In fact he is a Rey man all the way but claims that as the Secretos mature they have taken market share from those Reys he loves so much.

eyetek

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Sounds good, I'll have to look into getting a few to give a shot. I actually gave away in bombs the other Cohiba Maduros that I had, I've smoked a fiver of each of the others and just again, thought they were nice maduros. Guess I made the wrong selection to begin with. Thanks to caseabb for the original post and the rest of the replies!

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sounds good, I'll have to look into getting a few to give a shot. I actually gave away in bombs the other Cohiba Maduros that I had, I've smoked a fiver of each of the others and just again, thought they were nice maduros. Guess I made the wrong selection to begin with. Thanks to caseabb for the original post and the rest of the replies!

Wade PM me your snailer and I will get you some to try...

eyetek

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I don't remember the size I had but it was the robusto sized stick. It was good, but it wasn't anything too special to me, and it had a tight draw. It could have been due over humidification, but I think it was rolled with too much filler. Granted I only had one but it's experiences like these that I keep having with CCs that make me think twice about spending the extra $$ on them while I'm traveling.