What's new

Cohiba or Fauxhiba?

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
whoever faked these could have fooled everyone if they had made them like the real ones,a good thing they did not have a real box to go by.
The thing that makes fakes easy to spot is that the fakers do not give a shit about us smokers,or about trying to make better fakes.They target the ignorant and uninformed.
I have seen fake 2006 ELs with a 2013 box code offered as real,and the dealer was ready to fight that the were real.
When the fakers wake up,it will get serious,and it WILL happen one day...........

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Here's the authentic logo with two periods in 's.a.' Sorry your homey was a victim.

View attachment 76668
Other common mistakes from counterfeiters on that logo includes having it miscentered, having colors miscentered (look at gold and black having non even white in between), and the "la Havana, cuba" (extra 'la' like older labels)
Also look at the round corners, if they look like they were hand cut by a fourth grader, maybe they were.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Appreciate you taking a look at these again. Do you (or does anyone else) know if my assumption that the paper included only comes with the Siglo I - VI releases?
The paper insert looks odd. Here is a real one. In the second paragraph, look at the spacing of the comma after "SigloVI, to" vs. the op "SigloVI,to".
As someone said, details...
Trout

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
The paper insert looks odd. Here is a real one. In the second paragraph, look at the spacing of the comma after "SigloVI, to" vs. the op "SigloVI,to".
As someone said, details...
Trout

Great eye, man! Can I ask what box that came with? I'd assume a Siglo...