What's new

Cold remedies

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
echinachaea tabs immediately upon onset of symptoms, zinc and C tabs, zero dairy.

feellin better already arent ya ")

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I use Airborne. The zinc and vitamin C in it is very helpful, and it tastes decent. As far as I know, everything ELSE in those tabs is BS, and they're no more effective than just off-brand zinc and C. But it's convenient, and I don't mind the other quack claims. :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sure echinacea, works wonders if you use it as soon as you think you may be getting sick. If you happen to already be sick take elderberry and vitamin c.

...I've also heard lots of sex but it must be done outdoors.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Zicam works wonders, but you have to take it as soon as you start to feel sick. If you've been sick for a few days it won't work as well.
Look for the rapid melt tablets. Orange flavor is pretty good.

I always feel 10x worse the next day if I drink when sick. If you wanna feel better, lay off all alcohol.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Thanks guys yeah theraflu emergenC and garlic supplements are my current setup (with some scotch) I totally forgot about zinc and zicam and echinacea will have to grab some

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Old time remedy, Cut an onion in half and place it in a jar and put it by your bed at night, onions are supposed to be germ magnets and literally pull the cold out of your body. Don't know if it works but just read something about it working for everything from common colds to pneumonia.