What's new

College Football Pick 'Em 2021

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Here's photos of the app, which shows how it works. I'm doing the same thing, but only 5 games a week instead of 10 a week.

The "points for win" are the points you get if you pick the winner of that game correctly.

See the BYU @ Arizona on the bottom pic? I know Arizona upsets good teams every year. They are showing BYU having 90% chance of winning though. I'm still not to confident about BYU winning so , I'm not going to lose 10 points on that pick. So I click on the points for win button and switch that down to maybe 2 points. I'd rather lose 2 points on this pick than 10.

The Georgia @ Clemson game I'm gonna risk my 4 points on that, because it could be close, but I feel Clemson will win. On the photo they have this game in the 8 point slot. I'm moving it down to the 4 point slot.

I'm going to leave the LSU @ UCLA in the 9 point spot. That's any easy 9 points.

I know the Sooners are gonna kick Tulanes ass, so I'm putting that game in the 10 point slot. 100% confidence on Oklahoma winning.

It's about putting the most points on the games your confident about. You only get ONE 10 point pick so you use it wisely. You use your 9, 8, and 7 point picks as wisely as possible too.

Whoever gets the most picks right wins the most points.

Is this starting to make sense? I feel like I'm talking jibberish, but what else is new.:LOL:
View attachment 163598View attachment 163600View attachment 163601
View attachment 163602
Just a refresher here @Boudie. See the LSU/UCLA. Thats a 8, 9, or 10 point pick for me. I think I put mine in the 10 point slot. UCLA is gonna choke that one IMO. See the Georgia/ Clemson game. That could be really close. I think I put that pick in the 2 point slot. I don't want to lose 8, 9, or 10 points on a game that Georgia could easily win. I think you got it all figured out but just in case. Good luck fellas!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
FYI if you didn't know LSU's quarterback Miles Brennan out for the year, broke an arm while fishing. Not such a sure thing when you don't know how Max Johnson has come along during the off season

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
FYI if you didn't know LSU's quarterback Miles Brennan out for the year, broke an arm while fishing. Not such a sure thing when you don't know how Max Johnson has come along during the off season
Wow, that must have been a big fish!

Looks like @Boudie took the #1 position. Well done sir! The Penn St/Wisc and LSU/UCLA games screwed me.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Haven't checked yet picking up yard trash and mowing in the cool morning.

I'm sure this is a one time event so I'll be back in the cellar next week!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
There's some tough ones this week. I moved my picks around 4 times already!:LOL:
Yeah, but there were some easy ones too - like USC over Stanford, Texas over Arkansas, and Utah over BYU. Which I had for 8, 7, and 6 points. Also, which didn’t happen. :/

I was 4 for 10 this week. I would have been better off flipping a coin...

highsierrasmokin'

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yeah, but there were some easy ones too - like USC over Stanford, Texas over Arkansas, and Utah over BYU. Which I had for 8, 7, and 6 points. Also, which didn’t happen. :/

I was 4 for 10 this week. I would have been better off flipping a coin...
Yeah, that was BRUTAL yesterday! WTF?!?! Next weeks is looking pretty painful too. It's gonna get easier as the weeks go on and we get more of a solid idea who these teams are.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yeah I was happy to see that I wasn’t the only one because I was thinking I would not be able to rebound from all of the L’s I took!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk