What's new

College Football Pick 'Em 2022

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
If I stop making my picks, don't worry, I'm still paying up, just growing tired of the embarrassment! Man.... I get lucky as fuck playing fantasy, never win it all, but get some respectable finishes, but not enough luck to even make me look mediocre here!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
@Dran you shouldn't be embarrassed. Giving up would be embarrassing. Pushing through to the end is very respectable.
At the end I'm pretty sure everybody is gonna get something in the mail.;)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Dran Not this year, I think Sean left because he knew he'd have some rebuilding to do.

My Tigers are impressing me though. Started off pretty rocky and Tennessee kicked our ass but after the Bama game I don't feel so bad about it.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Tough when a school's fanbase thinks destroying your teams home stadium is acceptable celebration!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Tennessee Football has sucked for so long I can't fault the fans. What I found strange was having to ask for money to buy new ones. If they don't have the money to make repairs I'm curious if they have the $ support to maintain a Championship SEC football program? Maybe if they win in Georgia the Tenn fans will have second thoughts about taking them down. I can only imagine the airline baggage charges to get a set of goal posts home

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I foresee another stomach-ache this weekend. Some tough picks!
There's 4 picks that seem pretty no brainer.....the rest are painful.

Matty's helpful hint of the day:
Always look at each teams schedule to see who they played so far and their win/loss and home vs away. It speaks volumes.
Of course nobody will listen to me.....story of my life.:LOL::ROFLMAO::rolleyes: