Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Join us Thursday, October 21st, 2010, & experience the discovery at
Cigar Explorer's "Launch Party".
Starting at 6:00 pm, a chance to win CRA 1 (One) year membership
from Cigar Rights of America.

October 21st, Thursday, at Cigar Explorer Headquarters (a.k.a Explorer Lounge) in the Short North, Columbus, Ohio.
We'll have a private party co-hosted by Cigar Rights of America (CRA). Not only is it a launch party, it also is a charity event for Cigar Rights of America (CRA): Let Your Voice Be Heard, Protect Your Freedom to Enjoy Cigars

One third (1/3) of attendees will be members automatically at end of the event. Which is usually a $35 membership fee annually.

Share a delicious slow roasted Cuban style pig & other fine cuisine
Special guests from cigar industry.
Not only great food but great drinks (Our Special Mojitos)
Live music
Raffles
Last but not least FINE PREMIUM CIGARS!
All attendees will receive a complimentary premium fine cigar, food, drinks and "Special Bar Hopping Coupon" for local bars and restaurants (Short North, Columbus's art district).

One Third of attendees will receive a year membership to Cigar Rights of America (CRA) along with two (2) premium limited edition cigars compliments of CRA.

$10 donations will be collected at door. All funds go toward CRA charity - CASH ONLY PLEASE!
$10 raffle tickets - (Optional) prizes will be cigars, ashtrays, hats, lighters, T-shirts etc.

Come and meet our "Cigar Explorer Girls"!

Cigar Explorer Girls Grand Opening Invitation Video from Cigar Explorer on Vimeo.
[ame="http://vimeo.com/15312983"]Cigar Explorer Grand Opening Invitation Video on Vimeo[/ame]

PLEASE SIGN UP and RSVP ASAP!
First 50 to RSVP will receive a additional special gift!

Click here to sign up now!

Experience the Discovery...
We’re looking forward to seeing you!

OUR ADDRESS:

Cigar Explorer Productions (www.cigarexplorer.com)
11 Price Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
(Between 1st & 2nd Av. / behind the Rossi in the Short North)
P 888-540-1492

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I don't think I can make this event, but wanted to chime in here and say these guys are first class all the way and put on a hell of an event. Can't wait to head up and see you all again.

waffle

who doesn't love waffles!
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I don't think I can make this event, but wanted to chime in here and say these guys are first class all the way and put on a hell of an event. Can't wait to head up and see you all again.
Lies, you and I just bought tickets! Dan we'll be there!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am coming.

Mario and Dan, we met last (on separate occasions) year at The Tinderbox at Easton. nice to see this event come together. See you then!

EDIT - should I sign up online or just pay at the door?

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am coming.

Mario and Dan, we met last (on separate occasions) year at The Tinderbox at Easton. nice to see this event come together. See you then!

EDIT - should I sign up online or just pay at the door?
It was just brought to my attention that the wording about tickets might be a little confusing. Mario set it up so you can pay online and it goes right to the CRA, or you can pay at the door and we'll mail it in.

Either way the money will all go to the CRA, so it's what's ever more convenient for you.

thanks,

Dan

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
UGH! I want to meet peeps on here and support the cause so badly, but the professional nature of my schooling makes it almost impossible to miss. DAMN!

Ok, the excuse generator is at work. I will see what I can do.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is gonna be a good time, I really hope you can make it.

We are working hard to have as big a turn out as possible so the CRA really gets a boost form this event. Please spread the word for us if you have any cigar smoking friends who do not frequent the online boards.

thanks a lot,

Dan

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I know quite afew peopel who are planning to attend. I will spread the word some more too! I should be bringing two people with me.
That is great news! I'm working on getting an RSVP link up that gives the option of getting your ticket at the door. That way we can get a decent count before the event.

thanks for all your guys help in spreading the word. This will be an epic herf.

Dan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is great news! I'm working on getting an RSVP link up that gives the option of getting your ticket at the door. That way we can get a decent count before the event.

thanks for all your guys help in spreading the word. This will be an epic herf.

Dan
please do that, i'd love to reserve 3 spots!

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
next week!!! We have some fliers being printed and will be finished weds. If anyone wants some to help spread the word let me know. We can arrange for a pick up at the lounge.

thanks,

Dan