What's new

Columbus OH 10/21/10, CE Launch Party/Cigar Rights of America Benefit

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just had a BIG increase in number of attending yesterday.

Also worked out some deals with the local bars where they are going to make a special drink for our party goers to try. The idea will be you will be able to walk around the neighborhood and go into different places and say you're from the cigar explorer launch party. Then they make you the special.

Also, a newly opened local vodka distillery is within walking distance and they are going to open to our guests for private tours.

more info to come.

Dan

CbusDave

CRA Member #198179
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just had a BIG increase in number of attending yesterday.

Also worked out some deals with the local bars where they are going to make a special drink for our party goers to try. The idea will be you will be able to walk around the neighborhood and go into different places and say you're from the cigar explorer launch party. Then they make you the special.

Also, a newly opened local vodka distillery is within walking distance and they are going to open to our guests for private tours.

more info to come.

Dan
Looking forward to the event Dan. See you you then.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Going to be hard to go to sleep tonight. SO much to do Thursday.... and I have to work also.. oh ya..

See you guys soon,

Dan

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
that was Epic... Columbus has never seen anything like that. Thanks to all that came out. I hope you had as good a time as I did.

final count was right around 145 people.

More events to come in the future.

Dan

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
what do you think about a small halloween party at explorer lounge? ;)

we are having a small (small meaning, no band or catering, BYOB) get together on 10/30.

Columbus has a HUGE outdoor halloween party every year that is one block from the lounge (http://www.highballhalloween.com/). So we plan on going back and for the between the two.

Costumes are strongly encouraged. (don't make me and my wife and Mario be the only ones dressed up)

guess I could start a new thread...