CoM - July 2016 (Broadleaf wrapper); Cigar of the Month Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the world's fate rests in your hands.

Sent From My Older slightly cracked screen SM-G900K (which is Galaxy S5 Korean Variant on KT Olleh for those that didn't really even want to know) using Tapatalk

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
So, if given a choice you guys would rather have a box of CroMag over a box of Anejo? Just looking for clarification.
lol. You guys, suggest that we all feel that way. @egledhill was the deciding factor on which one it would be. And his reasoning behind was CroMagnon is less pricey and easier to get a hold of. Thus allowing for more participation.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So, if given a choice you guys would rather have a box of CroMag over a box of Anejo? Just looking for clarification.
If I had both cigars sitting in front of me, I'd probably pick the Anejo most days, however the CroMag is more readily available and less expensive so I figured CroMag gives more people a chance to participate like @atllogix said.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I said this before... but with more people voting, hopefully it will encourage them to go an extra step and actually submit a review, rather than just vote:

my challenge to everyone participating: try to get more substantial reviews in. i feel like part of the purpose of this is to get more reviews on this site, and the better in-depth reviews can only help the brotherhood - especially when wanting to know the flavor profile of a cigar you have yet to try. when searching for cigar reviews online, it would be nice to have people visit BOTL rather than other sites.