What's new

Coming to Dallas!!!!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Hey amigos, gonna be in the dfw area for a couple of days before heading up to my new place in chicago if anyone wants to get together and smoke. Right now I am planning on being there Wednesday early afternoon and leaving on Friday, but I may actually stay until Saturday, so lmk if any of you guys are down. Cheers!

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Great man!! I'm available Doc!! We're having a little meetup in downtown Dallas Wednesday night for a smoke, perhaps you cam make that??

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
yes, aj and I ( and anyone elsevwho wants to come of course) are meeting up at havanna over at AAC Wed night and we would love to see y'all there!

Brooks

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
Hey amigos, gonna be in the dfw area for a couple of days before heading up to my new place in chicago if anyone wants to get together and smoke. Right now I am planning on being there Wednesday early afternoon and leaving on Friday, but I may actually stay until Saturday, so lmk if any of you guys are down. Cheers!
Where in chicago you moving to?

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
moving inside the loop in Chicago. What is the name of the place you guys are meeting up at on Wednesday night? Sheep, Ill call you, unless you might be able to make it out wednesday night in which case Ill see you.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Aren't you guys meeting a the Havana Social Club?

http://www.havanasocialclub.net/

That's wednesday, eh? Hmm.....I'm not sure if I can pul that off, but maybe. Lemme check.
Would it help if I brought one of the new Tat Porkchops for everyone who came? (assuming I get them in the mail before then, of course)

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

~brooks

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
Would it help if I brought one of the new Tat Porkchops for everyone who came? (assuming I get them in the mail before then, of course)

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

~brooks
somewhere in there is the old joke about tying a pork chop around a kids neck so the dog will play with him.........:cbig:

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
somewhere in there is the old joke about tying a pork chop around a kids neck so the dog will play with him.........:cbig:
HA!

Oh, cmon, I just want to share the love...lol! Besides, I have found that the giving away free cigars is the easiest way to get people to look beyond my ugly mug and fat gut.

I will gladly smoke the ones people dont want :hysterica:hysterica:hysterica

~brooks

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I would love a tat porkchop! Sheep.. Im looking for answers not excuses! In other words... Are you a mexican, or a Mexicant? J/k Hope you can make it. Josh.Chi Ill give you a buzz once I get settled in up there. Cheers!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
LMAO!

I think I might be able to swing wednesday @ Havana club.

Hey Brooks, we can bring our own smokes to the place, right?

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
LMAO!

I think I might be able to swing wednesday @ Havana club.

Hey Brooks, we can bring our own smokes to the place, right?
Yep, there is no cut fee, and they don't mind you bringing your own smokes... the drinks are not bad pricewise either, and it is a really nice place, if you have never been there before...

~brooks

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I don't know if I can swing Wednesday. I'll have to see what the rest of the week looks like, too. We're in Finals week and I've got to see when we're doing after school. I'll let you know.