What's new

Coming to Dallas!!!!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Jay I'm definately more important than the students right now. There have been a lot of changes in my life recently that I really need to discuss with you, and... well not really but like I said earlier no excuses! jk, lol. Hope you can make it, but if not Ill try and understand!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
You had me going with all that crap. Good job, you know me well. I'll do what you can you SOB.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Works for me....I doubt I could make it there before 7 anyways.

Hey, looking at their website, looks like they have something going on that day. Should someone call and confirm that we can bring in a little group?

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Ill be there around 7ish. Driving in from Keller, so give me a 15 minute window. SOmebody who's going shoot me a pm with your phone number please for if I get lost. Sheep I dont seem to have your number, but I do have Jays, just dont know if hes coming. See ya'll there. Is ther a dress code? or is shorts and tshirt okay?

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Ill be there around 7ish. Driving in from Keller, so give me a 15 minute window. SOmebody who's going shoot me a pm with your phone number please for if I get lost. Sheep I dont seem to have your number, but I do have Jays, just dont know if hes coming. See ya'll there. Is ther a dress code? or is shorts and tshirt okay?
Hey, just go to the AAC,the place is right in the courtyard, you really can't miss it...

If you get lost, give me a call at 214-274-2683...

It is a fairly nice place, but they are not going to kick you out for wearing shorts, I promise :)

~brooks

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Sheep cell = 469-583-8934

I should be there around 7:30-ish?

Looks like Jay, Frank, and Hagen are driving in from Arlington (I just heard that from them).

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Had an awesome ime with all of you guys tonight. There ended up being 8 of us. Thanks Jay for the 01 Lusi, thanks Duane for the Trini fund, and thanks Brooks for the Pork chops and the beverages. I really enjoyed smoking with all of you guys and meeting some guys I hadnt met before. AJ, Frankn, bear, and Hagan, it was a real pleasure hanging with you guys tonight! Cheers all!

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Man... Can't begin to describe what a great time I had. Doc, it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks for the Tat SW Maduro and the Tat Frank. You be safe in Chi-Town.

Jay, it's always great to see you! Duane, you're pretty much as Frank described you ( Just Duane ) :headroll: Seriously, thanks so much for the '99 Punch! Frank, glad you're other plans didn't work out tonight, enjoyed hanging out

Hagan, pleasure to meet you and will see you around the shop I'm sure.

Brooks - What a cool dood, and he even has the same haircut as me - hooked me up with 3 Tat porkchops (smoked 1) and also a Partages cuban. Bear - enjoyed meeting you as well and thanks for the Razz. Havana was a GREAT place. Very reasonable drinks, and a literally cool atmosphere.

We should do this once a month!