What's new

coming to DFW

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
You guys wanna plan for a Friday meet up?
I figure Sat isn't a "school night" and we wouldn't be pressured to leave early due to work. I have an early flight Sat but it has never stopped me form before. Honestly I plan on hitting some lounges earlier in the week anyway (Underground is on my must visit list).

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
OK... so I just booked my hotel. Ill be staying in "Far North Dallas" near Galleria in Addison.
One slight issue has come up. One of the guys got hurt so the boss may pull this trip at any time. Im hoping he won't but I do want to get that out there.

As for a herf... Sounds like the best day for everyone to meet up is Tuesday so I'm great with that if you guys are. If not then come meet me any night you want, Ill be smoking it up while Im there. Im floored by the amount of cigar shops you guys have access to.
Elite Cigar Cafe seems to be right down the street form my hotel :) The other direction is House of Cigars and another block brings Addison Cigar Shop into the mix as well. Ill have a car so I'm open to going wherever you guys want.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I went to Addison Cigar Shop once once when I first started smoking. Guy kept asking me what I was interested in, and I just told him I was new to the hobby and looking to see what caught my eye. The whole time I was there I could tell he was watching me, and would ask me if I was ready. Never went back. Elite is usually my go to, or sometimes up in smoke. Elite is better imo, more down to earth, while up in smoke seems like it's pseudo fancy.