What's new

Commute smoke

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have a 25-30 minutes drive depending on the route I choose. Most time I pick up my son from daycare. If not I like to smoke a stick that is about 4x44. Lately its been Monte #4, Italia Novella, and sometime a Short Story. The 4x44 seems to last just long enough to pull in the drive way.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cherish my baby (Car) more than my stogies...No smoking allowed!! :nono:
I'm gonna have to go with you on this one. I had an old beat up Volvo that I stunk up quite a bit to the point that it was embarrassing to have non-smokers in it. The Volvo died about a year ago and I bought a 350z. I won't even eat in it let alone smoke in it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I tried not to smoke in the Jag for oh 20 minutes. I love driving to the airport and smoking a Cojonu 03 in the morning. I have to get more

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I smoke in my Honda Element, the size of the cigar depends on where I'm headed. The wife doesn't mind or care.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Considering the weather here, its a perfect time to sneak a PC in before work, crank the heat up crack the back window...
I've never smoked in a car before, but if I leave the windows down in the garage over night, the smell is hardly noticeable in the AM.

boomerd35

Living La Vida Smoka
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My commute is where I do most of my smoking nowadays. Not often, but occasionally I will smoke with the kiddo in the back, since I keep my window down about 1-2" and most of the smoke is sucked out thru that opening. He would complain if he was smelling the smoke. My commute is about 35 minutes each way, so I try to pick some smokes that match that time limit as I hate to waste. Some of my favorite short smokes: AF Short Story, RP Sungrown Junior, 601 Red Guapito, Padron Delicias natural, Tatuaje Verocu no9.