Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Not interested

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Now that they have been widely available (I presume), what's everyone's thought on these? I haven't recalled seeing a bad review yet... :dunno:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Cigar_Jack said:
Haven't gotten any yet. Might be my next purchase... whenever that is.. O.O
Same here. They will probably be the only cigars I purchase for the remainder of the year.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have smoke several of these from different vendors.... 1 batch very dary and oily wrappers and the 2nd more of a claro wrapper...the darker ones seamed a little more developed....I just hope that future releases of these will be as good....I will keep a box or 2 of these on hand...2 years or so of box time and these will be excellent :1st:

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've smoked two of these...one was very, very good and the other was just ok. My experience is similar to Bman's (although both came from the same vendor) The first cigar was dark and oily, the second was not.

I love the Partagas flavor.....I have a box stashed away for the birth of my son in Aug/Sept (dark and oily wrappers) and his following birthdays.....and another box on the way to smoke.

If you like Partagas these are a must have IMHO, I just hope they don't experience a long sick period like the D4.

Cohiba007

Big Dog
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
N2Advnture said:
IMHO (of course) these are one of the best fresh smokes to come out in years!

Agree-Although I have only had 3 from a box split. I have also had a similar experience as the 5er box split was very dark and I have a box of 10 that is very light. BTW, box of 25 OTW. Woo Hoo

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I only had one so far that i didn't think much of, but that was only 1. I have 4 more in the humi resting. I'm a huge party fan so i hope these turn out good.

Da Klugs

Fluffmeister
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Tastes like a well made Partagas to me...nothing special really.

The young taste isn't for me but it seems like they will age well.

Yup. Smoked an original release one gifted to me. Thought it was a refined somewhat young but enjoyable taste. Smoking thought was that these are going to age well.

Bobbystbob

Renaissance Man
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've smoked 3 of these and the rest of the box is buried deep. I believe these have some real potential, but they are too young to smoke now. I'll try again next year.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i bought 3 boxes when they first came out. sold off 2 of them in 5 packs to guys on another forum i post on more often (clubstogie). have only had 1 of my own box, and i probably had it too soon (within a week of getting them - had coppertop come over and gave him one to sample as well), but it still tasted damn good.

nobody that bought 5 packs from me has complained...

they get a big YAY from me.

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I enjoyed the one IHT gifted me. And will be ordering some here soon. Lots of potential....young and hopefully aged

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I haven't sampled any that I have yet. I'm still letting them rest and I just hate breaking a box!