What's new

Contest: Favorite Zeppelin tune

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Believe it or not, I get home and the WIFI is down. For the love of Pete... And you guessed it. They can't get anyone to the area until tomorrow night at the earliest.

Freak'n eh-holes.

No way I am going to read the entire thread on my little iPhone lol - so rather than reading the entire thread but still being true to my cause lol, I took the easy way out and used a random number generator.

The winner of this thread is the person who posted 14th!

Congratulations Catawbamatt!!! Woot!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Random? Weak. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats to Catawbamatt anyway. :)
Seriously lol - it was between reading the entire thread on my phone... which wasn't going to happen - hence, I would have to have extended the deadline I gave. And I hate it when contest deadlines are extended. So I made a decision lol. I kind of feel bad about it... but the reasoning was sound lol. :)

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Seriously lol - it was between reading the entire thread on my phone... which wasn't going to happen - hence, I would have to have extended the deadline I gave. And I hate it when contest deadlines are extended. So I made a decision lol. I kind of feel bad about it... but the reasoning was sound lol. :)
No worries....just saw a lot of guys put a lot of thought into this, so I figured a little thought into the winner might be deserved. As said above, to each his own.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Kashmir is dope regular rotation for me
This is the 1 song I couldn't live without hearing! by far in my top 3 of all time LZ songs...
"Ocean" is also in the top 3.
"Nobody's fault but mine" is probably the other! Or when the Levee Breaks.. Not sure there..LOL

Cheers
Jay

Last edited: