What's new

Contest! Update 4/12/06

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Ok, at the risk of appearing to copy Kevin in having a contest for this I kinda need to do it to force myself to keep with it.

The wife and I started the South Beach Diet yesterday. This is the second time I have done this diet and is the only diet I have ever used. I lost a substantial amount of weight last time and managed to keep it off for over a year after only following the regime for about 2.5 months.

The premise of the contest is for you to guess my final weight at my sister's wedding on May 6th.

I will allow one guess per day through the end of April.

The winner will be the guess that is the exact weight, to the pound...I don't have decimal places on my scale. There are enough guesses available that someone should guess it...if not then the closest guess that is below my actual weight wins.

Last night I weighed in at 213lbs.

I should be able to put together a nice package for the winner. :flying:

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I will guess you will weigh in at 193.
I hope you reach the weight you want, and good luck.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Ok....Lately I have made several jokes at Todd's expense regarding his weight. (213 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez, he's only 5 foot 4:hysterica :hysterica )
See....I can't stop!!:nono: :help:

Seriously though...what I was going to say is.......in order to provide even more incentive (as if his wife cutting him off because he's too fat!) dammit! I did it again!......
OK....to provide additional incentive.... as I applaud anyone trying to lose weight....I will kick into Todd's prize package, one Habano for every 2 pounds Todd loses under 200 pounds by his sister's wedding. So, if he gets to 190, it's an additional 5 Habanos on top of whatever Todd sends to the winner!

Go for it my friend!:kissforeh :stretchgr :tonguerol :peace: :thumbsup: :clap: :crackwhip

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
smokem94 said:
Ok....Lately I have made several jokes at Todd's expense regarding his weight. (213 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez, he's only 5 foot 4:hysterica :hysterica )
See....I can't stop!!:nono: :help:

Seriously though...what I was going to say is.......in order to provide even more incentive (as if his wife cutting him off because he's too fat!) dammit! I did it again!......
OK....to provide additional incentive.... as I applaud anyone trying to lose weight....I will kick into Todd's prize package, one Habano for every 2 pounds Todd loses under 200 pounds by his sister's wedding. So, if he gets to 190, it's an additional 5 Habanos on top of whatever Todd sends to the winner!

Go for it my friend!:kissforeh :stretchgr :tonguerol :peace: :thumbsup: :clap: :crackwhip
Nice move Mike!

BTW, I am 5' 9" :rofl:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
185- good luck Todd! I started Atkin's last week- dropped 10 pounds in the first week. Started at 245 and ned to get down to 190.