What's new

Contest...What did you do today? [GETTING CLOSER!!]

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Went to school and working towards get AA degree (last semester). Now I get to go buy books sometime!!!

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
After the Holidays and an exciting "legal" week, I'm back to SSDD. Change orders, property owner complaints and trying to keep staff busy.....

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Did the morning thing, went to work, had to Doc. appt. (getting a Root Canal) all those time I said "I would rather have a Root Canal, than go to this meeting" Well it has caught up with me .......:frownno:

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Took the kids to school, went to McDonalds and got breakfast to eat at home. Laid around all morning, then tried to get good pics of my guitars. Put a load of towels in the wash, then foolishly tried to put them in the dryer. My belly started hurting so I stopped and got lunch, then fired up a bowl of 'baccy and now I'm watching the Alito hearings.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I went to work and found out that even more crap didn't make it to a schedule. So instead of hunkering down and getting it done, I divided it up between my co-workers and left early.

Ah...it felt good to walk away, even though it's temporary. Still felt good.

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Woke up, got to work to find my voicemail empty, it would of been nice except for the fact that I have been waiting for confirmation to two offices since last monday, and my client is getting impatient, he told me that he thinks im not trying to get this done. I gave him the number to the places and he can take is business elsewhere if he feels that way. Clent called back an hour later, to apologize, and to keep him informed. Time to make the 12th called to get this done.:hammersma :closedmou :angerhead

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
today i reluctantly went to work but there wasn't anything important to do. Setting up a server for a customer right now but its automated post-install part so I don't have to do much.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Woke up and went in to work early... had traning sessions all day and plan on doing the same tomorrow. Yipppee.. It is almost time to go home and have a smoke!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up and headed into to work smoking a great cigar. Took a nice long lunch and had another great cigar, now I'm just getting caught up on some paperwork so I can get out of here and on my way home

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Day Off

woke up at 12 noon and had coffee (2 cups)

the weather was forecasted to be sunny in the mid 50s. So at 1 PM I went and chose a Partagas cigar from my loose cigar humi. And proclaimed to my wife that I was taking down all the Christmas Decors outside of the house.

So I lit up and proceeded to take down the lights off the house. I noticed that the gauge of my cigar to be a lot bigger (either that or my mouth shrunk). Instead of a Partagas 898 which I thought I chose, I had taken a Partagas Churchill de Luxe (FR NNSU) instead. As I was taking down each of the Christmas decor. I noticed the draw of my cigar to be a bit tight and that the flavor I had seemed a bit muted. I was discouraged but I decided to give this cigar a chance. Despite my urge to throw it, I nevertheless continued to smoke it.

I had taken down all of the decor and yet I had two-thirds of the cigar still to burn. So I decided to clean the inside of both cars. I was in the middle of vaccuming my car's carpeting then It hit me like a ton of bricks..

The churchill de luxe opened up..

Damn this thing was quite tasty. A little milder than the usual partagas but when it opened up, the taste was phenomenal. Flavorful to say the least.
I had cleaned both carpeting of both cars. So I decided to clean the outside of both cars. Still have a third of the cigar left. It was like a dam that broke....a myriad of flavors hitting my tongue at the same time. Cocoa, nutty and cedary.

The cigar and I finished at 3:30 PM. I went inside to pray for more weather like this on my days off. My wife remarked that the longer I smoked, the more chores I could get done. So we had our lunch - dinner and the she went to work while I get to baby sit our 4-year old tonight.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up and smacked the snooze button. Woke up my girl freind, and started the coffee pot. By the time I came back to the bedroom, the GF was on the phone telling her boss that she was not feeling good...she had a 102 degree fever, and her throat was sore. I brought her some water, turned on a humidifier, and brought her breakfast, (chocolate pudding). I have been waiting on her "hand and throat" all day.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Drove the kids to school/daycare. Called the Opthamologist to order new lenses for my son's glasses. They are so scratched up he can't see through them- 4 years old and has learned a lesson about how not to handle a pair of glasses. Took the wife to see her doctor. Had lunch at Cracker Barrell- the Sunrise Sampler is always excellent. Took the wife back to her doctor for some tests. Napped in the waiting room. Drove home and picked up the kids. Now I'm trying to decide what to smoke once everyone else goes to bed.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I totally pulled an all nighter for no reason whatsoever. Worked the morning shift, which totally sucks! And now I'm sitting at home really wanting to go to sleep, but knowing that sleeping now will just eff my sleep schedule up more.

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Smoked a bowl of Hunters Choice from Boswells this am. Then on the way home from worked I enjoyed really nice traffic jam with a bowl of Spic-N-Nice and a Root Beer. Bargs of course. What's up with indyrob????? post #207 and #216????:hammersma :dunno: